• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway God Tier Dreamie Giveaway~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket Number - 004?
Dreamie Name: Ankha
Town/Mayor: Eastoak, Zaby

I just had Diana spontaneously move out of my town and really am just looking for someone to fill in that spot that fits my town. If any of you currently have any villagers in boxes I'd appreciate any options that I have. I'm very new and unfamiliar to Belltree
Thank you :)

Ticket Number - 004?
Dreamie Name: Ankha
Town/Mayor: Eastoak, Zaby

I just had Diana spontaneously move out of my town and really am just looking for someone to fill in that spot that fits my town. If any of you currently have any villagers in boxes I'd appreciate any options that I have. I'm very new and unfamiliar to Belltree
Thank you :)

Consider it done~

Wow is it really that simple? My FC is 1461-7376-9302
I'll add you now! Thank you

Ticket Number - 005
Dreamie Name: Genji
Town/Mayor Name: Sonic/Egg

thank youuuuu~

is it possible for you to get a 2nd marshal?
he is my dreamie also and I have been searching for him for ages!

Last edited:
Yooooo, are you for real? What kind of angel...

Ticket Number - 006
Dreamie Name: Flurry
Town/Mayor Name: Twilit/Rini

Please and thank you. :D

yeah while threads like this is really nice in theory, it kinda takes away from the game in my opinion when people store the data for villagers in boxes or whatever the terminology is... I think it makes a villager that much more cooler when you spend hours searching high and low/ saving up for dream villagers... but yeah something just seems shady about this, someone else a month or so ago had the same kinda premise and it didn't last... you either have massive amounts of resources (highly doubt) or something is aloof...

even though you are giving away free villagers for "no profit" people can still give you massive amounts of wifi-cred for going through half of the work someone else with the same amount of ratings did...

and as much as I would love Bianca to move into my town right now, I boycott threads like these

unless you can post the exact method to how you get ANY villager at the drop of a hat

Last edited:
Ticket Number - 005
Dreamie Name: Genji
Town/Mayor Name: Sonic/Egg

thank youuuuu~

Sure thing, sorry for the delay! I was making food! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it possible for you to get a 2nd marshal?
he is my dreamie also and I have been searching for him for ages!

Yes it's possible :) Please take a ticket, and I'll get with you as soon as possible!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah while threads like this is really nice in theory, it kinda takes away from the game in my opinion when people store the data for villagers in boxes or whatever the terminology is... I think it makes a villager that much more cooler when you spend hours searching high and low/ saving up for dream villagers... but yeah something just seems shady about this, someone else a month or so ago had the same kinda premise and it didn't last... you either have massive amounts of resources (highly doubt) or something is aloof...

even though you are giving away free villagers for "no profit" people can still give you massive amounts of wifi-cred for going through half of the work someone else with the same amount of ratings did...

and as much as I would love Bianca to move into my town right now, I boycott threads like these

unless you can post the exact method to how you get ANY villager at the drop of a hat

Very respectful. I truly understand the hunt for villagers, it's a long journey and once you finally make it to the end you look back and think "Wow! I did it!"! I love this community, and I just want to help the best way I can~ If you would like I will not accept anymore ratings, I don't mind truly and I'm sorry if I've upset you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yooooo, are you for real? What kind of angel...

Ticket Number - 006
Dreamie Name: Flurry
Town/Mayor Name: Twilit/Rini

Please and thank you. :D

Adding you now! :)

Last edited:
Sure thing, sorry for the delay! I was making food! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes it's possible :) Please take a ticket, and I'll get with you as soon as possible!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Very respectful. I truly understand the hunt for villagers, it's a long journey and once you finally make it to the end you look back and think "Wow! I did it!"! I love this community, and I just want to help the best way I can~ If you would like I will not accept anymore ratings, I don't mind truly and I'm sorry if I've upset you.

nah I totally understand wanting to help people out like this and its a very noble thing to do, but these are better suited for like tumblr I feel like or other websites... if a long standing thread like this lasted on Bell Tree, the Tier system would go all out of wack... and no shade to the people placing orders, heck I really wanted Ankha and got her off of Reddit from something like this when I began joining forums, but once I realized what it was I decided they weren't for me...

nah I totally understand wanting to help people out like this and its a very noble thing to do, but these are better suited for like tumblr I feel like or other websites... if a long standing thread like this lasted on Bell Tree, the Tier system would go all out of wack... and no shade to the people placing orders, heck I really wanted Ankha and got her off of Reddit from something like this when I began joining forums, but once I realized what it was I decided they weren't for me...

Alright, after Flurry is sent off I'll close the thread. I wasn't aware that I would throw something like that out of wack. Thank you kind Sir!

Oh yay!!!! I just recently filled up a slot with another dreamie so i have been trying to get another villager to move out. It shouldn't take too long, but I will wait before placing a ticket just in case :)

Oh yay!!!! I just recently filled up a slot with another dreamie so i have been trying to get another villager to move out. It shouldn't take too long, but I will wait before placing a ticket just in case :)

Sorry I'm not giving out anymore villagers. I don't want to ruin the tier listing for the popular villagers, if I've known that before hand I wouldn't have even made this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please understand and thank you.

Last edited:
Looking into the rules, when it comes to "hacking" it cannot be anything harmful toward other users. The only other thing I could see getting me in trouble would be "Playing fair and honest" which refers to duped items and etc. I'm not harming anyone in anyway, and I'm not selling or trying to trade duped items. Unless I've missed something, ermmm.

Its widely understood on the Bell Tree that any for of hacking or power saving is against the rules. I understand that you're only trying to be helpful but when people do stuff like this and are instantly gratified, they get bored of the game faster. It means that they may stop coming to our acnl boards which is actually quite the problem. That's all aside of the fact that hacked items may be harmful to a players copy of acnl. We don't want peoples town corrupted from something so preventable. You're welcome to do this on another site that allows it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back