• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Glitch PWPs?

Her English isn't that good, so she couldn't tell me how to do it! :( anyone here know how?

A jap friend from tumblr told me how it's done.

Unfortunately, us with the oversea versions of the game cannot perform the glitch. It can only be done with a JP UT copy - meaning that it mustn't be updated, as it's now patched. Same applies for the nintendo 3DS as well.

If you have obtained these two things, only then will I tell you how it's performed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope! It's a glitch, not a hack.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the meantime, back to Wind waker it is!

I wish she knew English better so I would know. It took like two hours for her to explain the net trick to me a few months ago... darn language barriers!

... you could study Japanese?
... then she wouldn't have to be the only one doing all the work to try and communicate in another language. XP

You could learn half japanese and she could know half english... but you too can't know the same halves, that way you could just do sentence that are half english and half japanese you both will pretty well understand... /jokingatthispoint

ANYWAYS
I'm pretty sure it can only be done on a JP cartridges.

Wait what is the net glitch o.o

You use it to push villagers/NPCS out of the map. You run towards them, press A so you skid along whilst aiming the net. It pushes the NPC through the wall, potentially into the sea/river or on top of a cliff.

There is, I talk in romaji with my Japanese friends but still its hard for them to understand....

That is very good information to know then. =3
I have been wanting to study Japanese myself... and bought a few materials to learn... and the different writing stuff is a little... scary. o_O
But knowing that information, I now see I shouldn't "take the easy way out" and not just learn to do romaji. XP

You use it to push villagers/NPCS out of the map. You run towards them, press A so you skid along whilst aiming the net. It pushes the NPC through the wall, potentially into the sea/river or on top of a cliff.
I thought the net qlitch is went you can walk to where normally can't? Like the tweeter glitch, but with one person instead of who.

Ahaha these are so funny, I don't think I would attempt something like this because it would take so long :D But still very cool.

That is very good information to know then. =3
I have been wanting to study Japanese myself... and bought a few materials to learn... and the different writing stuff is a little... scary. o_O
But knowing that information, I now see I shouldn't "take the easy way out" and not just learn to do romaji. XP
Yeah I wanted to learn Japanese but there's no Japanese keyboard in ACNL... :( We do talk in very broken English and it's cute and we communicate via emotions too :) We always have so much fun when we play.
I also drew pictures of our mayors together when swapnote was still a thing and sent it to her and she loved it <3

Last edited:
Back