• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Glitch PWPs?

BluebellLight

bob is love bob is life
Bells
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
HNI_0001.JPGHNI_0088.JPGHNI_0091.JPGSo I was visiting my Japanese friend's town, and she loves to glitch with me! We tried out some new glitches, but she had an OUTDOOR CHAIR right on the concrete beside the train station so when you get out you're on the train tracks. She also had a tulip topiary on the Main Street steps and when you left Main Street you'd faint. I'm on mobile but I can post screenshots. How do you do it? Is it a Japanese cartridge thing?

Last edited:
So I was visiting my Japanese friend's town, and she loves to glitch with me! We tried out some new glitches, but she had an OUTDOOR CHAIR right on the concrete beside the train station so when you get out you're on the train tracks. She also had a tulip topiary on the Main Street steps and when you left Main Street you'd faint. I'm on mobile but I can post screenshots. How do you do it? Is it a Japanese cartridge thing?

Magic of the Japanese. Or aliens. Mostly aliens.

i stupidly tried using the tweeter glitch with isabelle but there was only so much she could do.. lazy ass dog

Maybe if I do the net glitch I can get in there and do it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm leaving for two hours! Hopefully someone can figure it out by then lol

Anyone know how to put PWPs there? ;-; Or is it a Japanese cartridge thing? I REALLY wanna know how to do this

i have a korean version on my 3DS XL, which is used for cycling mostly. i have tried recently to use the net trick and get isabelle to place a pwp on top of the train tracks, or somewhere else but it failed. i suppose it really is just for jp {?}

i have a korean version on my 3DS XL, which is used for cycling mostly. i have tried recently to use the net trick and get isabelle to place a pwp on top of the train tracks, or somewhere else but it failed. i suppose it really is just for jp {?}

I wish she knew English better so I would know. It took like two hours for her to explain the net trick to me a few months ago... darn language barriers!

This can really add more life to the game if this is known. I doubt it's Japanese only.

If you want to faint for fun, use the net glitch to get on top of the bulletin board outside of the station then save & continue. This works on some PWPs too.

Last edited:
Mmm, maybe you could get someone who speaks Japanese to go to her town with you and translate?

This thing happened waaay back in like Summer, right? All that we really knew was that the mayor would say "It's a glitch" or something in Japanese if you talked to him. Guess it really was, and it could be really awesome for PWPs! I'm curious, though, can you demolish them like normal PWPs? That would make for awesome creativity AND be able to remove a risk factor to it.

Not the water that you drink! D:

Oh wait, so yoooou're the one he stalked! K. ;)

Last edited:
Back