(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

So I briefly looked at the main post... and I'm sorry for that lookyhooky thing, that was my cousin who was trying to get ACCF friends but I guess he got overload.

And I guess I should stop since this was really offtopic

Bub blina is dead, she has no songs in 4x15 or 4x16 it's obv dead

Yeahno. It won't >.>

Wow I knew as soon as Kurt and Blaine were going to meet, it was OVER. Sheesh it was sorta cute but of course, you can't make Blaine bi. Nice try Tina. Anyone notice how Unique was missing... I thought "it" and Marley were friends or something. And just blowing up here, NO, RACHEL CAN'T HAVE A BABY! I hate the producers so much right now! Great we get her till next season, Woopdie Doo!

Wow I knew as soon as Kurt and Blaine were going to meet, it was OVER. Sheesh it was sorta cute but of course, you can't make Blaine bi. Nice try Tina. Anyone notice how Unique was missing... I thought "it" and Marley were friends or something. And just blowing up here, NO, RACHEL CAN'T HAVE A BABY! I hate the producers so much right now! Great we get her till next season, Woopdie Doo!

Woah okay we have like so much to go off of right now.

1) Blaine x Tina was doomed from the start, because Blaine is not bisexual. He said it himself.

2) Did you just refer to Unique as "it"? No. Just no. Unique is a woman. The word is "she", thank you very much.

3) Yes, she can. She had sex. We do not know if she used protection or not.

4) Blame the writers, not the producers.

5) Rachel next season. Good. I love Lea Michele, her voice is awesome.

6) We don't know if there will BE a next season.

Woah okay we have like so much to go off of right now.

1) Blaine x Tina was doomed from the start, because Blaine is not bisexual. He said it himself.

2) Did you just refer to Unique as "it"? No. Just no. Unique is a woman. The word is "she", thank you very much.

3) Yes, she can. She had sex. We do not know if she used protection or not.

4) Blame the writers, not the producers.

5) Rachel next season. Good. I love Lea Michele, her voice is awesome.

6) We don't know if there will BE a next season.

1) agree but i still think it was cute

2) preach

3) LOL losing my **** best response ever

4) yes

5) <3

6) probably

@Sora "Anyone notice how Unique was missing..."

Anyone notice Kitty, Joe and Sugar were missing, too?
Sugar hasn't been in since Sadie Hawkins...
So........

Yeah, we're probably getting a fifth season. Hopefully the last.

I fail to see how implied stalking and molestation is cute.

OK GUYS! On the glee forums, i was discussing something on a board, and we came to a conclusion that Blaine will matchmake Tina with Sam, since Chord posted a tweet saying hes been filming with Jenna and Darren all day. YOU GUYS THINK THIS ONE COULD WORK RIGHT?

hyahyahyahyahyhayh 169th post >:3

Sam is with Brittany...

If Tina was going to get with anyone it'd be Ryder.

Sam is with Brittany...

If Tina was going to get with anyone it'd be Ryder.

OH MY GOD YES. In Some Nights (i think it was) they danced together right??

tumblr_mhjtb5L4471qa93lwo1_250.gif

AND THEN SHE BOPPED HIS NOSE! HIS NOSE, SHE BOPPED IT!!!!

And also, when Tina was singing 'I dont know how to love him' at the start Ryder thought she was singing to him.

Tumblr_mhkjq94IMZ1rdp1cwo1_250.gif
Tumblr_mhkjq94IMZ1rdp1cwo4_250.gif

And when Ryder looked at Tinas ... 'stuff' in Hung Up when she stretched on Arties wheelchair.

AND this:
tumblr_mh77vkaWCa1rxyf78o5_250.gif

I don't like Tina and Ryder. Idno who I want Tina with, kinda want her with Artie but idno

omg omg omg they have released a karaoke version of Dancing On My Own on the official Glee Karaoke app.

Idk I can't hear it b/cos Australia sucks but someone pls buy it and put it on tumblr.. apparently you can hear brittany if you listen carefully. This means it was recorded and RIB should release it
sahfgdfsdgd

oops sry double post but too happy atm

I hate it when the episodes have several weeks between them.. Kinda wonder how I'll be able to watch glee when the anti piracy law thingy comes

Back