(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

And there is another 3 week haitus after 4x17 lol

Ya.

Anyway, Tina and Kitty are both singing in 4x17 so I hope they either get a duet or solo

Ya.

Anyway, Tina and Kitty are both singing in 4x17 so I hope they either get a duet or solo

WOOHOO my baby diva is finally getting songs :) I feel like a proud mother :) ...
I hope its a solo tbh... :/

Oh and guys there is rumors on the season finale Tina dies D: But i could see why ryan would cut Tina off but seriously if this happens i think i'll die with her :'( (at least my feelings anyway :()

WOOHOO my baby diva is finally getting songs :) I feel like a proud mother :) ...

Oh and guys there is rumors on the season finale Tina dies D: But i could see why ryan would cut Tina off but seriously if this happens i think i'll die with her :'( (at least my feelings anyway :()

Yeah, I highly doubt that would happen.

Well in the episodes there are 7 songs, 2 duets, 3 solos and 2 group numbers;

I highly doubt they'd do 2 group numbers by ND, and they are doing We are never ever whatever **** song which is sung by atleasy Rachel, but people are saying Kurt would sing it, too - but I hope there are 2 more singers so it's a group number so it saves a solo or duet for Tina

Bt tbh, it'll probably be a group number Tina gets to sing in, but meh - on March 1 and 6 It should be said what she's singing in

And no I haven't heard those rumors, and I don't believe them

I thought they'd have Kurt sing "We Are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together" to Blaine. I'd love that. Though if Rachel sang it to Finn, I'd be happy too.

I'm pretty sure Kurt is singing in it too, but right now i'm pre sure its just Rachel

I'm thinkin it'll be Kurt/Rachel/Santana but then that's a trio and there are no trio numbers in this episode... :S

So then I'm thinking Kurt/Blaine - Santana/Brittany and Rachel Broady since Finn not singing in here, then that's be a group number

But Brochel seems to be goin good b/cos yeah but Brodys secret in 4x15 might **** it up

but tbh i'm happy with it being a duet/solo but it's jsut the fact Tina and Kitty are singing and I want then to have either solos or duets so yeah

Anyway; like I said, not 100% confirmed but it pretty much is right now.
They have said the will be doing a TS song, and Rachel was dressed like her on set (with glasses and PJ's) + lyrics of the song were tweeted, much like they did with the Diva song. So pretty sure it'l be sung

btw, the singers in 4x17; Blaine, Brittany, Brody, Jake, Kitty, Kurt, Marley, Rachel, Sam, Santana, Tina, Wade

7 songs, 3 solos, 2 duets, 2 group numbers

Tbh, i'm pre sure they will give Marley either a duet or solo, Wade will prob sing on the group number but might get a duet (possibly a solo), lets be real, blaine's song will either be a solo or duet. and Broady's too

Idk about Sam, Kitty, Tina or Jake though.
Don't want a Jarley duet I am over them tbh - focus on tina pls

But I highly doubt they'd give ND 2 group numbers (as this isn't regionals) so that's why I tihnk the NYC kids and their partners/exs will sing a song idno

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Kurt is singing in it too, but right now i'm pre sure its just Rachel

I'm thinkin it'll be Kurt/Rachel/Santana but then that's a trio and there are no trio numbers in this episode... :S

So then I'm thinking Kurt/Blaine - Santana/Brittany and Rachel Broady since Finn not singing in here, then that's be a group number

But Brochel seems to be goin good b/cos yeah but Brodys secret in 4x15 might **** it up

but tbh i'm happy with it being a duet/solo but it's jsut the fact Tina and Kitty are singing and I want then to have either solos or duets so yeah

Anyway; like I said, not 100% confirmed but it pretty much is right now.
They have said the will be doing a TS song, and Rachel was dressed like her on set (with glasses and PJ's) + lyrics of the song were tweeted, much like they did with the Diva song. So pretty sure it'l be sung

btw, the singers in 4x17; Blaine, Brittany, Brody, Jake, Kitty, Kurt, Marley, Rachel, Sam, Santana, Tina, Wade

7 songs, 3 solos, 2 duets, 2 group numbers

Tbh, i'm pre sure they will give Marley either a duet or solo, Wade will prob sing on the group number but might get a duet (possibly a solo), lets be real, blaine's song will either be a solo or duet. and Broady's too

Idk about Sam, Kitty, Tina or Jake though.
Don't want a Jarley duet I am over them tbh - focus on tina pls

But I highly doubt they'd give ND 2 group numbers (as this isn't regionals) so that's why I tihnk the NYC kids and their partners/exs will sing a song idno

BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET BLINA DUET

They were never dating so o_O

also looks like Glee will be on Masterchef.

Idk if they mean the Glee cast will be on Masterchef for Masterchef, or if Glee will me on Masterchef for Glee.

Nope apparently Kevin and Jenna are guest appearing on Masterchef

Anyway, the two duets for 4x17 are apparently Rachel/Brody (Well it's Rachel with someone but people are assuming Brody) and Blaine/Sam - so that leaves 3 solos and 2 group numbers

However the Blaine and Sam is with ND so idk if they include that as a group number so...

Last edited:
I meant it as a friendship, i ship them as friends.

and I'm probably getting my hopes up too much. It'll be swan song all over again xD When they announced tina was singing, and it turned out to be 2 lines with Blaine xD

yes omg i was pretty upset with swan song but i did know swan song would heavily focus on Rachel so wasn't that surprised.

But yeah I ship blina as friends

Although tina is my favorite character, i need her to get more solos because I doubt Ryan will include her in season 5. And there are also rumors that Chord is leaving glee ;~;

tumblr_miuu2wlGQw1rkr8qco1_500.jpg

Looks like they're doing spice girls

**SON SPOILER FOR 4x17**
It's 'Wanna be' and sung my Kitty, Marley, Unique, Tina and Brittany

Been waiting for them to do Spice Girls for so song, Tina and Kitty <333

btw I found a karaoke version of Dancing On My Own but it has some random guy singing LOL
http://glee.smule.com/myglee/user/tumaga

Last edited:
Now I'm just waiting for Spice Up Your Life

But back on the Superbass/MHWGO/Seasons of Love, Wannabe is one of those songs that its surprising they haven't covered

Pretty happy it's al all girls song (but no Sugar? mayb she in it but not singing) b/cos i really do love those

OMFG IS THAT THE ONE THAT GOES 'YOOOO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT' because if it is im going to scream happiness, looks like its not a solo after all but im actually quite happy :D

*image snip*

Looks like they're doing spice girls

**SON SPOILER FOR 4x17**
It's 'Wanna be' and sung my Kitty, Marley, Unique, Tina and Brittany

Been waiting for them to do Spice Girls for so song, Tina and Kitty <333

btw I found a karaoke version of Dancing On My Own but it has some random guy singing LOL
http://glee.smule.com/myglee/user/tumaga

and sorry for double post but do you know whos on lead? I hope kitty and tina, then it will sound amazing *-*

Last edited by a moderator:
There is an Edit Post button, please use that if you have to post not a minute later.

OMFG IS THAT THE ONE THAT GOES 'YOOOO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT' because if it is im going to scream happiness, looks like its not a solo after all but im actually quite happy :D

and sorry for double post but do you know whos on lead? I hope kitty and tina, then it will sound amazing *-*

Yea that's the one

Back