• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Give pictures of ur pets

Baby girl got spayed yday. She’s doing pretty well so far but I’ll be honest, it’s stressing me out because she’s just not her self quite yet which is a little sad.

IMG_8958.jpeg
IMG_2814.jpeg
IMG_2817.jpeg
STONED puppers
IMG_2833.jpeg

Y’all ignore all the extra hair on the floor. She sheds like crazy when she’s nervous or stressed. I gave her lots of brushies (she luvs it) and lots of pets.

Baby girl got spayed yday. She’s doing pretty well so far but I’ll be honest, it’s stressing me out because she’s just not her self quite yet which is a little sad.

View attachment 556585View attachment 556586View attachment 556587STONED puppers
View attachment 556588
Y’all ignore all the extra hair on the floor. She sheds like crazy when she’s nervous or stressed. I gave her lots of brushies (she luvs it) and lots of pets.
Ooh, I have the same AC blanket as you do in the 1st image! Cute pictures as always, hope your dog will be feeling better soon.

Back