Ghosts

You know, I don't think we've had a thread grow this fast since the "Soulbears" ordeal. Whatever happened to that anyways?

Anyways, the J-shaped cloud is gone. How's your storm going Gengar?

Storm is dyin' down. Barely raining, actually.

My brother only thought the end was frightening, and you all can call me pathetic all you want....it's the truth.

:p

I didn't want this to be like Soulbears, I just wanted to show everyone this video. :l

Kyle said:
I didn't want this to be like Soulbears, I just wanted to show everyone this video. :l
Yeah, please, lets not get back into this "Soulbears" stuff.

Kyle said:
Too late. :no:

It's not like Soulbears in content, just in length.

;)

JJH0369 said:
Kyle said:

;)
In length? This video doesn't take course over a half-of-a-month. Just 9-10 minutes. It'll surely die down in 2 days.

Kyle said:
JJH0369 said:
Kyle said:

;)
In length? This video doesn't take course over a half-of-a-month. Just 9-10 minutes. It'll surely die down in 2 days.
I mean length of the thread, 7 pages in 1 1/2 hours. Geez peoples.

BTW, I have to use the bathroom. But I can't.

:'( Fight it...

Well, atleast its good to know there are plenty of wuss's when it comes to spooky stuff here at TBT.

EDIT: Myself included, of course.

Gengar said:
Well, atleast its good to know there are plenty of wuss's when it comes to spooky stuff here at TBT.

EDIT: Myself included, of course.
What? This video isn't why I'm scared to go to the bathroom. Um...

Ooh, Elvis died on the toilet! :yes:

UltraByte said:
Gengar said:
Gah...now its storming...thats all I need...
Poor Gengar.

Nah, don't make me watch it. I HATE being scared.
me too..

EDIT.I did watch it....with my mom.The part that scared me the most was when the clock was acting freaky and the picture of Jesus was bleeding.

only_half_evil333 said:
Gengar said:
Alright, apparently my little brother wants to see it...so I'm gonna let him, and he's gonna' tell me how freaky it is. I might watch it if he doesn't find it too scary.

Yeah, I'm more of a chicken then my own little brother. >.>
Pathetic. Your more pathetic then George in Deathly Hollows about the ear joke.
I'M HOLEY!!!!

Actually that was kind of funny.

Bulerias said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Gengar said:
Alright, apparently my little brother wants to see it...so I'm gonna let him, and he's gonna' tell me how freaky it is. I might watch it if he doesn't find it too scary.

I'M HOLEY!!!!

indeed

I'll watch it later when i get free time. *blows up notepad++*

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
only_half_evil333 said:
Gengar said:

I'M HOLEY!!!!

indeed

I'll watch it later when i get free time. *blows up notepad++*
Oooooh, Notepad ++... I use that a lot. <3 <3 <3

The whole time, I was thinking "Hmm, how would they fake this"
and almost everytime I came up with a way D=

The only one I haven't been able to figure out some way to fake it/how it could be explained really is the one with the camera pointed at the mirror.... hmm. Video editing maybe? (or maybe there was another video too, I don't remember)

Its weird, in the day this stuff isn't creepy like at all for me, but then at night for some reason I always remember it, then it always seems like 1000x worse. Oh well. No sleep tonight XD

Yeah, last night I found it freaky to look down hallways and look in the mirror...

Almost couldn't sleep, but I did.

Back