Ghosts

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
I came across this video, and after watching it, it made me think: whats around the corner?

Video

I've read some comments, and people can get freaked out by this; even I was.
I can assure you this is NOT a screamer. If it helps, watching during the daytime.

Personally, the girl in the room freaked me out, the camera facing the mirror was insanely wierd, and the girl in the mirror was eerie. Most of the others are just intresting in my view.

Edit: I swear on the Bible, its not a screamer. If your easily spooked, this could scare you though. But this always helps: distance, light, and skipping ahead. 3 basic elements to tell screamers apart and can work.

Ok, it's midnight here, for me.
And the little girl shared the **** out of me.

I clicked on the circle-thing, and scrolled through. The picture with the blood or whatever was really wierd, and I think I almost died when I saw a quick thing of a chinese girl's mirror-image.

Should I even watch this? I'm not a big fan of freaky things...yet this is tempting...

Gengar said:
I clicked on the circle-thing, and scrolled through. The picture with the blood or whatever was really wierd, and I think I almost died when I saw a quick thing of a chinese girl's mirror-image.

Should I even watch this? I'm not a big fan of freaky things...yet this is tempting...
If I said: Demon Girl in a Hallway, Polterguiest messing with camera, clock falling up and in general, things levitating can't give you a good description. Demon girl would imagine a red girl with horns.

But you should watch this. Its not a screamer, and Ive watched it twice.

Bulerias said:
I'm a wuss when it comes to this stuff. Should I watch? D:
I am as well. Bul, if you watch it, I'll watch it...

(But, I suggest you skim through it first. Even just skimming freaked me out)

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
I'm a wuss when it comes to this stuff. Should I watch? D:
I am as well. Bul, if you watch it, I'll watch it...

(But, I suggest you skim through it first. Even just skimming freaked me out)
Yeah, skimming is exactly what I was doing. xD

@#$%#RTDFGDFG

That Asian girl scared the living **** out of me, even just skimming.

Bulerias said:
@#$%#RTDFGDFG

That Asian girl scared the living **** out of me, even just skimming.
Same here.... *shivers*

Still wondering if you want to watch it or not?

:p

...Although wait a sec.

Now that I'm watching the video of the Asian girl in full, it looks kind of fake to me...

Bulerias said:
...Although wait a sec.

Now that I'm watching the video of the Asian girl in full, it looks kind of fake to me...
You actually watched the video? And it was fake...ish?

...Should I watch it? I probably already won't be able to sleep tonight as is, so....

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:
...Although wait a sec.

You actually watched the video? And it was fake...ish?

...Should I watch it? I probably already won't be able to sleep tonight as is, so....
I watched parts, and what I watched looked... like, not too real.

Though I still believe in ghosts and spirits and all that, I don't think this video shows anything real.

Gengar said:
Fake or not, skimming through it again...I'm too chicken. >.<
It's not THAT scary actually once you skim through it a few times and then actually watch it in parts. D:

Back