• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop ღ mimi's storage cleanout shop! ღ 3 tbt or less! igb + nmt deals! diys, villager photos, gyroids, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi! sorry if this is a dumb question, but how much is a "mil"? i've seen spanish speakers use "mil" to represent thousands. is mil, like, million? i'm sorry lol that's such a high number if so. this is really dumb i'm so sorry i just had to ask because my slow brain can't figure anything out for itself?

hi! sorry if this is a dumb question, but how much is a "mil"? i've seen spanish speakers use "mil" to represent thousands. is mil, like, million? i'm sorry lol that's such a high number if so. this is really dumb i'm so sorry i just had to ask because my slow brain can't figure anything out for itself?
Mil = million! No worries, you’re all good!

hi! i'm really new to this so i'm not really sure how this all works, i was hoping you could explain it :')

so i'm looking to get 2 mil bells to pay off house loans, which according to this would cost 2 tbt. how would this work? like would you come to my island and drop everything off or?

also how do i give you tbt? you can answer these all in dms to make things easier if you want. im so sorry im very new at this, i feel extremely bad for filling up your thread-

thanks so much for being patient with me!

hi! i'm really new to this so i'm not really sure how this all works, i was hoping you could explain it :')

so i'm looking to get 2 mil bells to pay off house loans, which according to this would cost 2 tbt. how would this work? like would you come to my island and drop everything off or?

also how do i give you tbt? you can answer these all in dms to make things easier if you want. im so sorry im very new at this, i feel extremely bad for filling up your thread-

thanks so much for being patient with me!
Hello! Yes, 2 million IGB would cost 2 TBT. The way this works is you click on my username and click the Bells section on the little profile that pops up when you click on my username. There should be a Donate section and you just put in the amount you’d like to send (which would be 2 TBT)! And just send it like that.
6FC9BE46-D20B-45CB-9DC7-53EBBDC15429.png

Here’s a visual for you! Hopefully this helps!

How I get the IGB to you, you would visit my island and I drop 2 million Bells for you. I have an ABD (like at ATM for Bells) nearby where I drop the Bells so you can easily deposit/withdrawal IGB at your convenience! Also, you don’t have to apologize at all! We’ve all been new once. It’s okay! :> Hopefully I was able to help teach you something new ^^
Post automatically merged:

feel better! :)

and i'll be available from now on if you're on!
Hey! I’m so sorry for the wait. I was running a fever and was really cold and just… yeaaah. I’m finally feeling a tad bit better (thanks ibuprofen) so we can do the trade whenever!

okay, thank you so much for being so patient! if it's alright with you i'd love to do that <3 i'm available for probably the next hour or so!
I fell asleep >.>
I’m so sorry aaa. If you’re still available we can do it now!

aaa sorry i was busy. are you available now? (oh gosh i can already tell what this is gonna turn into fJDKAHLJ)
Yep! It’s alright LOL. I’m currently eating soup and I’m away from my Switch so it might be a minute or two ;w;
Post automatically merged:

Can I get 60nmt and 10mil igb? Thats 22 tbt correct? :)
Of course! Yep, it is 22 TBT ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back