Shop ღ mimi's storage cleanout shop! ღ 3 tbt or less! igb + nmt deals! diys, villager photos, gyroids, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
thanks! i'm available right now if you are~

i think i'm going to be a regular customer here. you're literally awesome and there's no one i'd rely on more!
Okie dokie! Let me get on my Switch ❤

Also, omg aww you’re so sweet! Thank you so much!!!

hey, is the dodo code ready yet? not to rush you of course but it's been around 15 minutes. just lmk if smth came up! <3
edit: wow ofc as i send that i get the message- i feel stupid now T_T well, got it!

hi there! may i order 8 million igb please + festival lantern set diy + glowing moss wreath diy, i think that's 12 tbt in total 💞

hi there! may i order 8 million igb please + festival lantern set diy + glowing moss wreath diy, i think that's 12 tbt in total 💞
Of course! Sorry for my late reply! When will you be available? c:

i'm so sorry, i fell asleep :cry: i'm ready when you are, i'll be around all day, can i also add 100 nmt to my order
Yes, of course! I just woke up and I might be headed back to sleep soon bc I did not sleep for very long, but I’ll let you know when I’m ready! :3

take ur time 💗
Hey! I’m so sorry ;w; I had been up for like 30+ hours prior getting some sleep. Now I have to go to work aaaa. Would you be available around 9:30 PM EST? Or we can try tomorrow?

Hey! I’m so sorry ;w; I had been up for like 30+ hours prior getting some sleep. Now I have to go to work aaaa. Would you be available around 9:30 PM EST? Or we can try tomorrow?
that's ok! don't apologise, no rush for anything! 9:30 should be alright with me, just message me when you're available, if not then tomorrow should be fine too! i work from home so i can be ready kinda any time

that's ok! don't apologise, no rush for anything! 9:30 should be alright with me, just message me when you're available, if not then tomorrow should be fine too! i work from home so i can be ready kinda any time
Alrighty, I’m almost ready ;w; Had to eat dinner and get settled in ^^
Post automatically merged:

hi I'd love to buy 10 mil igb with tbt whenever ur available :)
Heya! Sorry just saw this now for some reason xwx Were you still interested?

Last edited:
hi! can i come by and pick up 4 stacks of regular wood for 8 tbt? i won't be able to for another couple hours, but i'd just like to let you know it's something i'm wanting to pick up soon <3

hi! can i come by and pick up 4 stacks of regular wood for 8 tbt? i won't be able to for another couple hours, but i'd just like to let you know it's something i'm wanting to pick up soon <3
Of course you can! :>
I'll get your order ready shortly c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back