• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

I will sign I love knowing there are other people wishing to play legitly and starting fresh, only adding people on here.

Sporge27 said:
mmmmm nah. I hate restrictions of this sort, I am currently not transferring from WW but I don't want to limit myself, and while I will not time travel for a long time, I will not say I won't.

any way I am just posting for those who need a place to visit and don't wanna sign.
Exact same thing with me. Although I don't plan on extensively doing anything on that list, and keeping all of what I do to a bare minimum, I don't wanna restrict myself from doing it at all.

Bee

Signed. :3 I'm the kind of girl who restarts if she does anything wrong. Which fails at times.

Andyrew said:
OK, i'm already following these rules.

*signs*
Wow, I call this guy I know the same nickname as your username. lol.

And yea, if you transfer your character you can transfer bells...

Bacon Boy said:
Andyrew said:
OK, i'm already following these rules.

*signs*
Wow, I call this guy I know the same nickname as your username. lol.

And yea, if you transfer your character you can transfer bells...
...Wow. I wish I had known that before, I just wasted all of my cash on random junk.

Back