• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Gentlemen's Agreement for Strict Constructionism

I will sign I love knowing there are other people wishing to play legitly and starting fresh, only adding people on here.

Sporge27 said:
mmmmm nah. I hate restrictions of this sort, I am currently not transferring from WW but I don't want to limit myself, and while I will not time travel for a long time, I will not say I won't.

any way I am just posting for those who need a place to visit and don't wanna sign.
Exact same thing with me. Although I don't plan on extensively doing anything on that list, and keeping all of what I do to a bare minimum, I don't wanna restrict myself from doing it at all.

Bee

Signed. :3 I'm the kind of girl who restarts if she does anything wrong. Which fails at times.

Andyrew said:
OK, i'm already following these rules.

*signs*
Wow, I call this guy I know the same nickname as your username. lol.

And yea, if you transfer your character you can transfer bells...

Bacon Boy said:
Andyrew said:
OK, i'm already following these rules.

*signs*
Wow, I call this guy I know the same nickname as your username. lol.

And yea, if you transfer your character you can transfer bells...
...Wow. I wish I had known that before, I just wasted all of my cash on random junk.

Back