Pokémon GEN 7?? New Pokémon revealed in CoroCoro

not for nothing, but doesn't serebii put out fake leaks too from time to time thinking they're real?

I mean I'm not saying this is fake, but I kinda don't like using serebii as a definitive source for reasons stated above

Last edited:
not for nothing, but doesn't serebii put out fake leaks too from time to time thinking they're real?

I mean I'm not saying this is fake, but I kinda don't like using serebii as a definitive source for reasons stated above
Years ago they did it once or twice. Nowadays they make sure to verify all the news before they put it up. This comes straight from CoroCoro, other sites you might find more reputable (like Bulbapedia) reported on this as well.

Do Magiana's ears fill up the bottom of her skirt and then she can become a pokeball? And then the rest of her body could fit inside.

Iirc they're typically quick to take them down as well. Either way the internet is hyped.

official art + english name revealed - Magearna

CbOWGMsW0AARp2u.jpg

pokemon called it a mythical pokemon too, which means it's most likely a hidden legend like victini/arceus etc so i think it's gen 6 for sure

Pok?mon ‏@Pokemon 33s34 seconds ago

A new Mythical #Pokemon has been discovered! Meet Magearna! http://bit.ly/1ohCZtf

Last edited:
That thing in her head makes me think of Haguruma (Klink, Klang?) Maybe an alternative evolution perhaps? But I said definitely goodbye to pkmn after BW because I didn't want to know anymore, so don't take my guess seriously.

Why is Pokemon releasing new ones so fast? I mean, I didn't even feel Diancie and Hoopa for so long, and they just decide to add more Pokemon, like that... KlingKlang + Diancie thingo (that new Pokemon doesn't even seem like a new concept, what the heck). Personally, I think it's the reason why people can't be bothered to keep track of the newer versions of the game.
On a sidenote, why isn't Pokemon making a Gen IV remake yet? I wish they'd do that sooner; Gen IV is my favorite and I've been waiting forever. All we get are these new Pokemon which are, admittedly, lousy. Pokemon is running out of ideas. :'(

That thing in her head makes me think of Haguruma (Klink, Klang?) Maybe an alternative evolution perhaps? But I said definitely goodbye to pkmn after BW because I didn't want to know anymore, so don't take my guess seriously.
Nah, that's definitely how it's gonna turn out. It uses the same kind of colors as Klinklang, with gold added. Not to mention the head is a clear indication.

Why is Pokemon releasing new ones so fast? I mean, I didn't even feel Diancie and Hoopa for so long, and they just decide to add more Pokemon, like that... KlingKlang + Diancie thingo (that new Pokemon doesn't even seem like a new concept, what the heck). Personally, I think it's the reason why people can't be bothered to keep track of the newer versions of the game.
On a sidenote, why isn't Pokemon making a Gen IV remake yet? I wish they'd do that sooner; Gen IV is my favorite and I've been waiting forever. All we get are these new Pokemon which are, admittedly, lousy. Pokemon is running out of ideas. :'(

Eh........ I think you've got the wrong idea here. It's basically the same as the previous gens of Celebi/Deoxys/Jirachi/Manaphy/Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus/Victini/Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect. I think it's meant to be a "hidden" legend - we've been lucky that things such as data mining exists so these Pokemon can be revealed before actually being announced by Nintendo/GameFreak. Then we get Gen 6 and we get the "hidden" legends of Diancie/Hoopa/Volcanion. They were all programmed into XY, but the 3DS was meant to be hard to hack, so I don't think Nintendo accounted for them to be revealed so early. Then ORAS rolls around and I'm guessing at the time they had this Pokemon developed but they just dind't program it into the game. I don't think it's a "new" Pokemon, per say, I think it's just a hidden legendary Pokemon that we've already had before, but they just didn't program it into the game because of spoilers.

Because everyone with sense hates Gen IV, Sinnoh is bad.

Honestly the only thing wrong with mythical Pokemon is Game Freak arbitrarily delaying them and their release for each new Pokemon movie. Sure it helps renew interest in the games, but considering how there were hacks in the past and datamining now the only thing keeping us from getting this Pokemon is simply by playing by the rules. I'd wish they go back to in-game events like the Eon Ticket or Azure Flute, enough with the code bs and limiting their backstories to movies.

Honestly the only thing wrong with mythical Pokemon is Game Freak arbitrarily delaying them and their release for each new Pokemon movie. Sure it helps renew interest in the games, but considering how there were hacks in the past and datamining now the only thing keeping us from getting this Pokemon is simply by playing by the rules. I'd wish they go back to in-game events like the Eon Ticket or Azure Flute, enough with the code bs and limiting their backstories to movies.
You mean like the Eon Ticket in ORAS? Ever since they introduced event items (Crystal), they've been in every generation, though the only time a bunch of event items were distributed properly internationally was during G4.

Kinda makes you want the good old days of Sinnoh back.

Last edited:
You mean like the Eon Ticket in ORAS? Ever since they introduced event items (Crystal), they've been in every generation, though the only time a bunch of event items were distributed properly internationally was during G4.

Kinda makes you want the good old days of Sinnoh back.
Yes, though I was reluctant to count that because it's an old event. They were kind of there in previous generations, but they were all weak events and iirc we didn't get all of them for D/P/Pt because GF was pissed people hacked the item in instead of waiting five years for a stinkin movie.

Yes, though I was reluctant to count that because it's an old event. They were kind of there in previous generations, but they were all weak events and iirc we didn't get all of them for D/P/Pt because GF was pissed people hacked the item in instead of waiting five years for a stinkin movie.
The Lock Capsule also wasn't released. But the distribution for G3 items was much worse, at least outside of Japan, so I (personally) don't really mind that we missed out on those two items in G4.

I think there should just be more in-game events in general though, not just ones accessed by event items. Think the Sinjoh Ruins in HGSS or the Zoroark event in BW. The G6 in-game events have just been characters talking and giving you an item. It's pretty boring.

Back