Gearing up for Persona 5

MorningStar

Seven, Seven--
Bells
Switch
2236-5321-7336
Cherry (Fruit)
I don't have a PlayStation 4, so I had pretty much settled with the fact I wouldn't be playing Persona 5 for a long time. Then my copy of Game Informer came, and I realized they'll be releasing it for the PlayStation 3, as well. I shouldn't be surprised; PlayStation 4 doesn't sell very well in Japan, and Persona 4 was released for the PS2 despite the PS3 having been out almost two years already.

But still, knowing I can get it for the PS3 after over a year of thinking, "I'm gonna avoid the hype, avoid the spoilers, avoid the WANT" is pretty amazing.

My only problem is that I want the "Take Your Heart" premium edition really badly, but will be getting the PS3 version, which only comes in Standard. I swear guys, I'm THIS close to asking around Tumblr and seeing if anyone who only wants the PS4 game in standard or Steel Book is willing to make a trade with me where I buy the PS4 premium version and they buy the PS3 version and we just trade. x_x

Regardless, I'm only now getting into the hype, and after looking at the characters on the official site, I can officially say I'm excited.

What about you guys?

Back