• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Gauging Interest] Illustration Commissions!

LuneCheetah

Save Ferris🎉✊
Bells
Switch
2047-9095-2026
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve been here, but with the release of ACNH, I couldn’t resist hopping back in to try to make my island dreams come true. I’d love to accept commissions here again, but I have no idea what the market is like in exchange for in-game items/bells/villagers anymore. I’ll attach some examples of my work because I’d like to hear some suggestions on what you guys think I should price my art at! I will say in advance that dreamies in exchange for art is also an option, so if any of you have Raymond or Bea, let me know😄 Hopefully I’ve put this post into the correct board!

Thanks!🖤🌻

EDIT: Here are the list of slots available for the time being:

1. Arle
2. Leoyrule
3.Mary
1588181891252.png

1588182203613.png
1588181962075.png

1588182128741.png

Last edited:
You have lovely art!

For a headshot, I'll suggest 5nmt or 1mil bells?
Simple fullbody, 5mil/25nmt
Full piece with bg, 50nmt/10mil

Oh these are stunning!!

I would suggest 1.5mil IGB for a headshot, 5mil IGB for a simple full, and 10mil IGB for full illustration

You have lovely art!

For a headshot, I'll suggest 5nmt or 1mil bells?
Simple fullbody, 5mil/25nmt
Full piece with bg, 50nmt/10mil
Oh these are stunning!!

I would suggest 1.5mil IGB for a headshot, 5mil IGB for a simple full, and 10mil IGB for full illustration

Thank you both for your suggestions and praise! I think that those are fair estimates. If anyone would like some art, I’ll open three slots to arrange an exchange. Feel free to drop me a line and we can discuss it!🖤

Thank you both for your suggestions and praise! I think that those are fair estimates. If anyone would like some art, I’ll open three slots to arrange an exchange. Feel free to drop me a line and we can discuss it!🖤
I would actually love one, are you accepting TBT at this time or just IGB?

I would actually love one, are you accepting TBT at this time or just IGB?
Thank you so much! It really means a lot. I think for right now, IGB would be the best route for me since I’m not on these forums very much. If that’s cool with you, though, we can proceed!

Would definitely pay 1 mil for a headshot! They're lovely
Thank you! You can DM me anytime if you’d like to arrange a commission😄

Thank you so much! It really means a lot. I think for right now, IGB would be the best route for me since I’m not on these forums very much. If that’s cool with you, though, we can proceed!
Lemme get a headshot of my villager (in my sig) and I'll commission you for a full illustration when I have some more bells <3

Hi, may I take the last slot if it's still available?
I'll edit my post in a bit after deciding what I want to get

Hi, may I take the last slot if it's still available?
I'll edit my post in a bit after deciding what I want to get
All slots are full at the moment, but once the current queue clears, you'll be able to place an order:D

Will do! I assume you'd want her drawn in AC style, correct?
In whatever style you choose! Just keep a similar outfit, if you could please
Better view of the hat:
ETlrW8eVAAEH_MQ

U6UQelH.jpg
I can also pay up front, if you want!

Would you be able to do a piece of my actual dog? If not, i understand!
Yes, absolutely! I would just need plenty of photos of your dog as well as knowing what you’d like: Headshot, bust, full body etc.
In whatever style you choose! Just keep a similar outfit, if you could please
Better view of the hat:
ETlrW8eVAAEH_MQ

U6UQelH.jpg
I can also pay up front, if you want!
I can do that! I’ll probably just draw it in AC style. You can pay once I finish the initial sketch and send it to you for approval😊

CRIES please put me on your pinglist if you have one omg

Back