Buying Gardening supplies, clovers, saplings, flowers...

xDelu

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hello! Looking to buy...

Clovers - 50 maybe more, just give me your offers pls
Saplings (cedar and regular) - 15 each

Any bush kind in white or pink - 15 each

Mushrooms (all kinds) - 6 each

Pink lilies - 15 each
Whilte and pink carnation - 15 each

Happy to pay 1 tbt for each item or in game bells (not sure about pricing), let me know what you're offering, how many, total price

Make sure you leave your town name and friend code as well! Happy to collect but happy to have things dropped off as well, whatever is best for you :)

Hi :) I have all that you listed besides the clovers, and I'd prefer drop off. Let me know if interested!
( You can find my FCs in the signature. I'll probably be using 2nd one. )

Hi there, I can give you 30 clovers (all wrapped). Would be 30 TBT ok for all?

Yes please! When are you free? I can do anytime within the next 2 hours? my FC is 3497-2542-9501

How much do you want for it all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Brilliant! Yes this is fab, do you prefer collection or drop off? Can do either, I am available in the next 2 hours, otherwise later in the day after work :)

Yes please! When are you free? I can do anytime within the next 2 hours? my FC is 3497-2542-9501

How much do you want for it all?
I'll be available in like 30 mins. I'll add you and let you know when I'm ready. c:
And, I did the quick math. I believe it's exactly 150 tbt when it's 1 tbt each. Let me know if my math is wrong!

Yes, this checks out, I'll be available and have my gates open, I think I added you already! Sent the tbt as well! :)

thank you RedTropicalPeachyFish !!

Miss Lazuli I can do at 8pm gmt?

That should be 9 PM my time, that's ok! You can send me a PM once you have time to trade. :)

Back