• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling GARDEN SALE! Hybrids, starts, mushrooms 2tbt each!

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinikitten

big old brat tbh
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (154) +
Everything in this post is 2tbt. I just want it gone.
I will deliver! Please be patient with me though, I'm not used to making big deliveries >_>

Blue roses -45
Purple roses -63
Red carnations - 10
Pink carnations - 10
Purple pansies - 20
Blue pansies - 10

Pink azalea starts - 10
White azalea starts - 4
Pink hydrangea starts - GONE
Blue hydrangea starts - GONE
Sweet olive starts - 13
Holly starts - 13

Saplings - 12

Mushrooms - SOLD OUT

Last edited:
Hi!
Could I buy all of your mushrooms? c:

Hey kitten :blush: Could I please have 2 pink and 2 white azaleas, and 2 purple roses for 12tbt~?

Big purchase incoming- may I buy all of your pink and blue hydrangea starts, as well as 5 red carnations? If I'm not wrong, that comes out to 98 TBT!

Hey kitten :blush: Could I please have 2 pink and 2 white azaleas, and 2 purple roses for 12tbt~?

Totes 8) I'll grab 'em for ya right now. Tell me when your gates are open :D

Big purchase incoming- may I buy all of your pink and blue hydrangea starts, as well as 5 red carnations? If I'm not wrong, that comes out to 98 TBT!

That would be perfect. This stuff is taking up so much space in my town, lol. I'll let you know when I'm ready to deliver!

Alright! I'll send the TBT once you're ready, and then we can trade!

Above trades are finished, closing the thread for a bit - but if you see this and want to reserve something for when I open again tomorrow, shoot me a PM ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back