• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Garage Sale!

Alright! Anywhere between the range of 800 - 1000 bells should be fine. Is the potted ivy all?

Hi :)

How much IGB for the following:

Wooden Stool
White Stockings
White Patent Shoes

Thanks

Hi! Yes, you can! (heheheheheh) It is customized a darker color but I can change it back if needed. For the price, I'll go for 2 TBT.

Sorry for replying so late! I forgot that I posted here! You don't need to change it back, the custom is fine. :) I'll send the TBT and we can trade when I get back from the grad party I'm going to.

Last edited:
Hi! Could I please get the writing chair, regal bookcase, and heart-print tights? My town name and Friend Code are in my signature. How much IGB would they cost and I'd prefer delivery please :)

Hi! The writing chair, regal bookcase, and heart-print tights will cost 5K IGB. Unfortunately, I'm not available atm but I should be around 7. Is that ok with you?

Hi! The writing chair, regal bookcase, and heart-print tights will cost 5K IGB. Unfortunately, I'm not available atm but I should be around 7. Is that ok with you?

That's alright with me but what time zone are you in so I can check?

Omigosh. I completely forgot. O///O I'm so sorry! I can give you your items for free if you want.. I'm in Eastern Time. Again, I'm so sorry....

Back