Garage Sale!

Alright! Anywhere between the range of 800 - 1000 bells should be fine. Is the potted ivy all?

Hi :)

How much IGB for the following:

Wooden Stool
White Stockings
White Patent Shoes

Thanks

Hi! Yes, you can! (heheheheheh) It is customized a darker color but I can change it back if needed. For the price, I'll go for 2 TBT.

Sorry for replying so late! I forgot that I posted here! You don't need to change it back, the custom is fine. :) I'll send the TBT and we can trade when I get back from the grad party I'm going to.

Last edited:
Hi! Could I please get the writing chair, regal bookcase, and heart-print tights? My town name and Friend Code are in my signature. How much IGB would they cost and I'd prefer delivery please :)

Hi! The writing chair, regal bookcase, and heart-print tights will cost 5K IGB. Unfortunately, I'm not available atm but I should be around 7. Is that ok with you?

Hi! The writing chair, regal bookcase, and heart-print tights will cost 5K IGB. Unfortunately, I'm not available atm but I should be around 7. Is that ok with you?

That's alright with me but what time zone are you in so I can check?

Omigosh. I completely forgot. O///O I'm so sorry! I can give you your items for free if you want.. I'm in Eastern Time. Again, I'm so sorry....

Back