• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Garage Sale!

Omigosh. I completely forgot. O///O I'm so sorry! I can give you your items for free if you want.. I'm in Eastern Time. Again, I'm so sorry....
Hey, no worries!! You aren't selling them for much anyway so I don't mind paying :) just tell me when you can trade so I can add you and open my gate :)

Exotic Bench
Exotic Wardrobe
Upright Piano
Harp

I can offer 30k for all the items. I'd also like a delivery since it's not very many items~

i'd like a masquerade mask and some steampunk glasses, please :)
does 4 tbt sound reasonable?

Yep! 4 TBT sounds good! Let me get your items and add you. Would you mind if I dropped them off at your town?

that sounds good, however i have been having issues lately and im not sure if it will work:(
gates are open

Last edited:
How much for golden shovel? I can't seem to find mine lol. I only have igb. Thanks!

Ok. I have a bunch of stuff that I don't want anymore. So, I'm starting a small garage sale. I will accept IGB or TBT.
If you find something that catches your eye, feel free to PM me stating the item(s) you want, your offer, and if you'd prefer pickup or delivery. Anyways, with all this out of the way, let's start listing.

Furniture:

Exotic Bench (Reserved)
Exotic Wardrobe (Reserved)
Balloon Dresser
Balloon Bed
Balloon Vanity
Cream Sofa
Regal Bookcase (Reserved)
Harp (Reserved)
Upright Piano (Reserved)
Pipe Organ
CD Player
Basic Trash Can (Customized + Reserved)
Director's Chair
Writing Chair (Reserved)
Right Platform
Bear Pole
Bug Zapper

Shirts/Pants:

Firefighter Shirt
Red Jacket
Bubble Tee
Chick Tee
Moldy Dress
Black Track Pants
Basketball Shorts
Dry-Denim Pants
Natty Skirt

Accessories:

Purple-Imp Hood
Outback Hat
Masquerade Mask (Reserved)
Steampunk Glasses (Reserved)
Red Glasses

Socks:

Heart-Print Tights (Reserved)
Bobby Socks

Shoes:

Black Rain Boots

Other:

Golden Shovel

Ill order your Golden Shovel Please!

Can I please have your firefighter hat? Does 40,000 IGB sound alright, since it's an orderable?

Okay! Do you have an offer? If so, could you make it a TBT offer? I'm trying to save up TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That sounds good. PM me when you're available.

Lol, This is a garage sale not a farmer's market whats your selling price?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So name your price. In IGB and TBT I have extra TBT that im not using

Last edited:
Well, usually I let others offer in case my offer is too high/they can't afford it. Is 10 TBT okay?

Well, usually I let others offer in case my offer is too high/they can't afford it. Is 10 TBT okay?

Great! I?m not home right now so I?ll Vm you when ready, can you reserve it for me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I?m not home, a hotel and I have to use a personal hotspot off of my phone so idk if it?s a potato

Great! I’m not home right now so I’ll Vm you when ready, can you reserve it for me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I’m not home, a hotel and I have to use a personal hotspot off of my phone so idk if it’s a potato

Oki, I'll reserve it rn c:

Back