GameStop Called!! :)

@BradlyGMiranda
gasp someone who lives in the same place as me.
also I can't wait for sunday :c

I haven't gotten a call, but then again, the primary phone number for my GameStop Rewards account was our landline, which we long since deactivated. I updated it to my cell phone number, though, so maybe I'll get a call soon XD

I didn't know that GameStop called! I preordered the bundle right after they announced it but I used my boyfriend's account to order it...>_> I wonder if they'll call him? lol that would be disappointing!
I used my bf's account too, he was like "Ill pick it up and bring it to you." and i was like "NOOO I must got get it myself" hahaa okay I am being over dramatic but I want to savor the experience haha :) But yeah they will probably call him

I stopped in at my GameStop today to sell some games and asked if my games would be ready on Sunday. He knew exactly which game I was talking about and said that it would be. I'm so excited!!!!

I only just pre-ordered my copy a week or two ago. I got a call later today telling me the same thing about Sunday. I'm so excited!

The Gamestop in my area usually will just text you when a preorder is about ready. They usually do it about a day or two before.

Haha, they call everyone for every pre-order you know. Glad everyone is excited though!

OH! I'm glad OP made this. I was so curious about how Gamestop goes about calling people. I was wondering if they call you ON Sunday or what... But now I get it. Thanks OP!

I pre-ordered it at two shops, the one that arrives first I'll keep, the other one I'll return :D

EB Games called me today, to tell me that my pre-order can be picked up tomorrow. :D

This is the first time they've actually called me.

Gamestop hasn't called me yet, either. Hmmmmmm. I'll probably call my local store this afternoon to make sure my preorder is still in their system.

Gamestop called me yesterday!!! EEP!! It was so exciting just getting confirmation that I could pick my bundle up tomorrow!!!

Gamestop just called me 30 or so minutes ago, just to notify me. If you aren't getting a call, I wouldn't worry about it, because they aren't confirming for the most part.

I received a text message less then five minutes ago confirming to pick up my copy tomorrow morning!!

9 hours left and I'll have the game in my hands...Im tyring to call gamestop to see if they got it in early

Back