Games you want but just can't get?

I really, really want the DQ8 port on the 3DS to be localised so I can play it on the go but I just don't really see it happening. ;___;

What I also really want but can't get is Story of Seasons as no one seems interested in localising it in Europe which is painful as I'm really wanting a new Harvest Moon-like game & the recent HM game isn't very good. ;;

Last edited:
I really, really want the DQ8 port on the 3DS to be localised so I can play it on the go but I just don't really see it happening. ;___;

What I also really want but can't get is Story of Seasons as no one seems interested in localising it in Europe which is painful as I'm really wanting a new Harvest Moon-like game & the recent HM game isn't very good. ;;

Yeah.. it kinda sucks the EU only gets like thridparty games or the most childfriendly ones let alone a few. I really wish we'd get more JRPGS or visual novels here.

sooo many ps4 games... I haven't got one! lol. and I've got quite a few games on my DS wishlist.

Being a huge fan of team ICO's previous games, I was extremely happy when they revealed The Last Guardian in 2009... but I wasn't sure I would be able to play it since I didn't have a PS3 at the time. Several years later, I get a PS3 as a Christmas present... but TLG seemed to be in a developmental void, possibly even permanently shelved. Then, last E3, they finally announced it's coming out... on the PS4!!! Y....yay...why... why is it on the bleeping PS$$$4

Last edited:
I really want Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer but I can't have it for 3 reasons... 1) It's not even out yet. 2) I probably can't afford it. 3) My 3ds was stolen back in April so um... that's a problem...

Unchained Blades for 3DS
Out in Japan and North America, but not Europe ;~;
And I can't import it either, cursed region lock!

I put together a bday wishlist, hoping someone will get me one of the games for my bday lol
Hoping for HHD, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Omega Ruby, or SSB4.
or a new 3ds.
that works too
i need to catch up with 3ds stuff haha

Last edited:
There are so many good games coming out for the xbox one.

Unfortunately, I need an xbox one first, and I currently have ?4 (I need a job)

That'll definitely get me the games

They finally do an English release for a Nobunaga's Ambition game on Steam and it's expensive af

Here we go... ;-;

- Splatoon
- Super Mario Maker
- AC:HHD
- Minecraft (It's not on Nintendo consoles. I cri)
- EarthBound Beginnings
- EarthBound
- Mother 3
- Another copy of AC:NL (it's easily my favourite 3DS game, and I really want another town!)
- AC Wii U (a PROPER one, not Mario Party: Animal Crossing Edition)
- Paper Mario U (If there will be one, I hope it will be as good as, if not better than TTYD and SPM)

Yes, I'm fully aware of the fact that the last two on there don't even exist (yet, hopefully!). But I can't get them right now, so they should count.

So far, none. I have the games I need right now. But I hope I wont get like this in the future.

I want splatoon but not to the point where I'd beg or buy a wii u for it

Basically every Wii U game. I was saving up for a car and just bought one so now I'm poor lmao. Now I feel like if I got a Wii U it would be a waste since I just know as soon as I buy a Wii U a new system will come out. If I got specific I'd say:
Mario 3D World
Mario Maker
Captain Toad
DKTF
Mario Kart 8

uhhh I think that's the top games I want :p

Back