• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Game Soundtracks

^^
Love your sig and that D4 track was very cool, not too surprised tho, since it's from the team of Deadly Premonition.

One of the best music from FF imo and I just love 9 so much.

No Nights Into Dreams OST recommendations? I'll have to fix that...

Last edited:
I love the Pokemon XY soundtrack. The music is just amazing and makes the game so much better. My personal favourites are the trainer battle, rival battle and Lumiose City

Tales of the Abyss has one of my favorite OSTs of all time. Some of the boss themes were incredible, and "Crimson Pride" is easily one of the best final level themes I've ever heard. Rising epic tune that fits with the tension that's rising. Otherwise, I love Jak 3's soundtrack. Great platformer with a great soundtrack. I have too many others to name as well.

Ugh, there are lots of soundtracks I like, I guess I'm just gonna post my Top 3 favorites.

One of my favorite soundtracks comes, once again, from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Back
then, I played the level "City Escape" so many times, on the one site because I wanted
to hear that song, "Escape From The City", which I loved so much back then, on the other
site because the level was good to collect lots of rings I needed for my Chao Gardens. My
mother was so annoyed by this song, she said I should either finally play another level or
turn off the volume. I just turned on the volume even louder, she hated me so much at
that moment, but I didn't cared, lol. At least my dad liked the song too, so it was fine
for him.

Then there is this one soundtrack called "Trouble Maker" from the game Mischief Makers. I
never played the game or do I know what is going in this game, however, I like the song a
lot. I found out about this song when I watched the video NiN10Doh - ToThe64thPower on
YouTube, as they used the song at the credits.

Another favorite of mine is "Happy Little Workers" from Splatoon 2. It sounds so weird, yet
so good. The game in general has some pretty nice soundtracks, but this one is the one I
like the most.

I really like the New Leaf soundtrack, mostly the rain themes and K.K. Slider songs lol but other good soundtracks would be Undertale. There is some pretty good stuff in there, and consequently, Deltarune's soundtrack is pretty on point as well. I really like the soundtrack for Fire Emblem Fates and Fire Emblem Heroes (particularly Book 3 so far). Any Kirby game soundtrack churns my butter lol but my fave song is definitely Gourmet Race lolololol The Pok?mon Heartgold/Soulsilver soundtrack is REALLY good and fills me with nostalgia as it was my first pokemon game and what got me into video games for real. Pok?mon XY and S/M have good music as well, but Pok?mon B/W/B2/W2's soundtrack tends to trump them both. Any Team Rainbow Rocket remix from Pok?mon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon is a bop. There's a lot of other game soundtracks into, but those are the most notable.
I can't really pick a favorite but the ones I listed are certainly all up there.

other good soundtracks would be Undertale.

I was really impressed with Undertale's soundtrack. I used to read Homestuck and loved the music featured in it, so it was really cool to see Toby work on his own project and hear more great music!

Here's some VGM I enjoy:

Sonic 2006's soundtrack is honestly the only really good part of that game, even today I still love listening to His World and Dreams of an absolution, it's a shame that game was absolute garbage tho. Little Big Planet series always has such a good soundtrack, and honestly the nostalgia of songs like "My patch" or "Sleepy head" makes me sad just because Sony single handily pretty much killed the series by rushing Sumo Digital to create the 3rd game, those games were my childhood and I still sit down and listen to the songs from the games, especially sleepy head and Rum Hee. The soundtracks for fallout games are always super great if you like classic 50's songs too, I've listened to Big Iron so many times, or Wanderer and I simply cannot get enough of them. Other good ones are ones such as Undertale, Animal Crossing and a few other sonic games have such good BG ambiance music that you can listen to when you're drawing or doing stuff around the house.

Some of my favorites!

- Yume 2kki
- Yume Nikki
- Fez
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Gris
- Celeste
- Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- Paper Mario
- Super Paper Mario
- Paper Mario Color Splash
- Donkey Kong Country: Diddy's Kong Quest
- Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong Country: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- Nier: Automata
- Nier
- Wings of Vi
- They Bleed Pixels
- Zombies Ate my Neighbors
- Animal Crossing
- Undertale
- Hotline Miami 2

the sonic adventure 2 soundtrack is fire. listen to death chamber everyday brother

Back