Switch
4154-8560-7040
New Year's Party Popper
Fortune Cookie
Blue Mote of Flame
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
**Spoiler ALERT**

Game of Thrones season 8 premieres next Sunday on HBO. Fans have been waiting nearly 2 years for new episodes of the final season. I'm so excited for this season also anxious about what is going to happen. I think this is the biggest event in TV history. I'm having a watch party with a GoT themed dinner for my watch party. I bought a new OLED TV with my tax return this year with this season being the #1 reason why. I'm going to laugh, cry, s#%t myself before it's over. I have never been so hyped for anything in my life.

Any one else hype for the season? So many reunions, battles [CleganeBowl 🎺🎺🎺] , hook-ups and, of course, does the Night King prevail?

Any other fans on the forum? Predictions, favorite characters, expectations? Let's discuss!

Last edited:
I was planning to rewatch the whole season but I don't think I'll have time by the 14th so I'm just rewatching season 7. I still need to buy a HBO pass too or scab it off one of my friends bc I don't think I can wait for the illegal versions without being spoiled, plus the quality sucks lol.

I'm still sad about the Tyrells bc I always hardcore root for the underdogs, but going into this season the only thing I'm hoping is that the Stark kids have a happy ending, but I don't think that's likely given the state right now rip. I used to hate Sansa with a burning passion, but its cool how her development has made her one of my favourites, so really out of all of them, I'm rooting for Sansa and if she dies I'll be genuinely upset tbh.

I think the Night King will be definitely defeated, I can't really see an ending where he succeeds but who knows honestly. I honestly have no expectations going into S8 bc anything could happen.

so what's the over/under on this getting a lost-esque ending that just pisses everyone off?

(as in pissing everyone off like lost's ending did, not being like lost's ending)

Last edited:
I was planning to rewatch the whole season but I don't think I'll have time by the 14th so I'm just rewatching season 7. I still need to buy a HBO pass too or scab it off one of my friends bc I don't think I can wait for the illegal versions without being spoiled, plus the quality sucks lol.

I'm still sad about the Tyrells bc I always hardcore root for the underdogs, but going into this season the only thing I'm hoping is that the Stark kids have a happy ending, but I don't think that's likely given the state right now rip. I used to hate Sansa with a burning passion, but its cool how her development has made her one of my favourites, so really out of all of them, I'm rooting for Sansa and if she dies I'll be genuinely upset tbh.

I think the Night King will be definitely defeated, I can't really see an ending where he succeeds but who knows honestly. I honestly have no expectations going into S8 bc anything could happen.

Does HBO offer a free month of streaming? That could be an option if so. Yeah, avoiding spoilers will be impossible unless you live electricity/internet free.

As for the Tyrrell, I was heartbroken about Margery. She was smart, politically savvy and knew how to get what she wanted w/o murdering anyone. I always felt though that she had it coming from Cersei because she is absolutely ruthless. Especially when she saw Tommen slipping away.

As for Sansa, I totally agree with you. As for the Night King, him winning the throne would be the biggest wtf moment ever. I just can't get Ramsey Boltons quote out of my mind. "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention" Maybe Dany goes H.A.M. on everyone? Wouldn't that be something lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

so what's the over/under on this getting a lost-esque ending that just pisses everyone off?

(as in pissing everyone off like lost's ending did, not being like lost's ending)

Oh man I hope not. Like Bran wakes up from his coma and it was all just a dream. Or another Old Nan tale. I honestly don't know how I would feel.

After watching all of the seasons of Game of Thrones, I am definitely excited to see how the final season goes and who is on the throne in the end! :D

After watching all of the seasons of Game of Thrones, I am definitely excited to see how the final season goes and who is on the throne in the end! :D

Maybe there will be no throne when it's all over! :eek:
Jon (Aegon) would make a great King.

Maybe there will be no throne when it's all over! :eek:
Jon (Aegon) would make a great King.

Who knows, but we shall see! :) Jon is definitely my favorite character so I definitely would approve of that ending! xD

Who knows, but we shall see! :) Jon is definitely my favorite character so I definitely would approve of that ending! xD

Jon is one of my favorites and so is Dany but I strongly dislike them "together".

Is it for the reason I think it is (without spoilers)? lol

They may end up teaming up. Season 7 final episode is a whopper. I will say no more. I will include a Spoiler warning in my OP.

I'm very excited for the final season of Game of Thrones. I need to renew my HBO streaming membership so I can watch it. That's literally the only show I watch from HBO so I let it drop after Season 7.

My favorite characters are Arya, Daenerys, Tyrion, and Jon Snow, plus all of the wolves. I hate worrying about something happening to the wolves in every episode. But the show is equal opportunity death for everyone involved, unfortunately.

I would like to see Daenerys end up on the throne because I believe she has great intentions and is strong and powerful enough to be a ruler.

I'm very excited for the final season of Game of Thrones. I need to renew my HBO streaming membership so I can watch it. That's literally the only show I watch from HBO so I let it drop after Season 7.

My favorite characters are Arya, Daenerys, Tyrion, and Jon Snow, plus all of the wolves. I hate worrying about something happening to the wolves in every episode. But the show is equal opportunity death for everyone involved, unfortunately.

I would like to see Daenerys end up on the throne because I believe she has great intentions and is strong and powerful enough to be a ruler.

I ugly cried for Lady. She was good!

Season 1 Sansa was insufferable. She was so rude to her septa in Kings Landing too. "Oh yeah, I just realized I didn't care.." immediately following her asking her septa a question. She was getting full of herself for sure. Being Queen someday is all that mattered, and her beloved Joffery. Foolishness!

Does HBO offer a free month of streaming? That could be an option if so. Yeah, avoiding spoilers will be impossible unless you live electricity/internet free.

As for the Tyrrell, I was heartbroken about Margery. She was smart, politically savvy and knew how to get what she wanted w/o murdering anyone. I always felt though that she had it coming from Cersei because she is absolutely ruthless. Especially when she saw Tommen slipping away.

As for Sansa, I totally agree with you. As for the Night King, him winning the throne would be the biggest wtf moment ever. I just can't get Ramsey Boltons quote out of my mind. "If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention" Maybe Dany goes H.A.M. on everyone? Wouldn't that be something lol
I have no idea if VPNs work for HBO because I live in Australia, so I'll probably have to cop the $25 per month cost for Foxtel. I think you're right they usually have a free trial so thank god.

Yeah Margaery's death absolutely shattered me LOL. Even though she die, it was one of my most favourite episodes, definitely my favourite finale, the whole execution of the wildfire explosion and the music too was great. I think her death was coming too yeah, plus I think it was kind of necessary to the plot moving forward since I don't really see her in the Night King war atmosphere.

I think everyone's expecting Dany/Jon or someone else on the throne, but the Night King would cause outrage tbh. But to be fair if Dany/Jon ended up on the throne that would upset people too because its 'too generic'. The GoT fandom is kinda crazy about it so I'm not too against the idea of there being no throne lmao. Regardless I do hope it's Dany, I root for her too I guess.

Last edited:
The Night before...

Reaching ultimate hype status. Tonight I plan on re-watching all my favorite episodes.

-Hardhome: First glimpse of the real power the Night King has.
Battle of the ********: My favorite episode. From the first scene to the credits, it's amazing.
-Balor: Cersei Lannister. All that needs to be said.
-The Door: The episode that had me bawling by the end. It just gets you right in the feels.
Mysha: Danaerys best episode. The last few minutes gives me chills.

Anyone else watching any episodes before tomorrow night? I pray to the Seven HBO servers are ready. Happy Game of Thrones eve!!!

Obligatory CLEGANEBOWL HYPE ������

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Night before...

Reaching ultimate hype status. Tonight I plan on re-watching all my favorite episodes.

-Hardhome: First glimpse of the real power the Night King has.
Battle of the ********: My favorite episode. From the first scene to the credits, it's amazing.
-Balor: Cersei Lannister. All that needs to be said.
-The Door: The episode that had me bawling by the end. It just gets you right in the feels.
Mysha: Danaerys best episode. The last few minutes gives me chills.

Anyone else watching any episodes before tomorrow night? I pray to the Seven HBO servers are ready. Happy Game of Thrones eve!!!

Obligatory CLEGANEBOWL HYPE 🎺🎺🎺

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it wrong that lady dying upset me more than ned?

No way. Its the crying and whimpering that just cuts right through you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have no idea if VPNs work for HBO because I live in Australia, so I'll probably have to cop the $25 per month cost for Foxtel. I think you're right they usually have a free trial so thank god.

Yeah Margaery's death absolutely shattered me LOL. Even though she die, it was one of my most favourite episodes, definitely my favourite finale, the whole execution of the wildfire explosion and the music too was great. I think her death was coming too yeah, plus I think it was kind of necessary to the plot moving forward since I don't really see her in the Night King war atmosphere.

I think everyone's expecting Dany/Jon or someone else on the throne, but the Night King would cause outrage tbh. But to be fair if Dany/Jon ended up on the throne that would upset people too because its 'too generic'. The GoT fandom is kinda crazy about it so I'm not too against the idea of there being no throne lmao. Regardless I do hope it's Dany, I root for her too I guess.

I saw Light of the Seven performed live by Ramin Djawadi himself. Highlight of the year for me, it was EPIC.

you know what I don't care who gets the throne just PLEASE let Arya and Gendry be a thing.

Back