• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Game and Wario download code

3DSfan134

Coming back temporary.
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Dusty Scroll
Green Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (7) +
Unfortunately, as a Gold member I have to get the VC games for Wii U and 3DS. Some of those I already have and there's not really much to say for this Club Nintendo year. If possible for me to get one platinum game that you already have then it would appreciate.

Last edited:
Well I have yet to choose my reward for this year. Which one do you want the most? I really have no interest in any of them so I'll sell one to you if you'd like.

I kind of promised someone I would help them out if they lost a DCKR3DS auction. How much are you willing to part with for the game?

Hmm Well I let you know if the deal I want doesn't turn out. But, I'd say a fair price would be around 500. So I'll let you know if I want to trade later. Here's a free bump for now. :p

I said to wait. I assume you sent me the 500 recently as payment for the code. I'll send the TBT back to you for now as I am trying to get a deal for DKCR3DS with another party. I'm sorry that you have to wait, but I'm shrewd and would prefer to chase a better deal considering I only have one redemption.

I said to wait. I assume you sent me the 500 recently as payment for the code. I'll send the TBT back to you for now as I am trying to get a deal for DKCR3DS with another party. I'm sorry that you have to wait, but I'm shrewd and would prefer to chase a better deal considering I only have one redemption.
Alright, hope if this turns out a trade I'll say a early thanks for the game!

Sorry the deal went through with another person. I apologize for leading you on, but I honestly wasn't sure they would have taken the deal. I hope you are able to get the games you want.

Btw your PM box is full.

Sorry the deal went through with another person. I apologize for leading you on, but I honestly wasn't sure they would have taken the deal. I hope you are able to get the games you want.

Btw your PM box is full.
OK. They're cleared.

I might chose a gold reward. If I do, I could get the platnium if you get the gold for me. I just have to ask my brother which game he would pick first.

Bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to be clear I gave my reward from Club Nintendo to a friend because someone stole his 3DS and wanted his 1st party collection to be completed. He gave me a platinum award which was Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D but since I already have it that was given to my other friend.

So with all I've said, nothing was given to me.

Back