• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gallery de Kyu [streams | freebs | rlc]

I WANNA ADOPT IT RIGHT NOW

45e62f3a2dc81777186e239bece3a2755d2a016e9c87bad95ca6eaa19cef123e_1.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

(stream inside joke, don't look at me funny XD)

This comment has been made in memorial of Keitara, who died in Kyu's stream due to lack of sleep

Oh gosh hahaha lots of stream fun LOL
btw, kei! I am streaming the rest now if you have time to watch
I can't do it later because I'm expecting company ^^;;

hi guys!! I finally opened up my tictail shop!
I don't know how many of you actually read these updates when I bump up this gallery, but I do know a lot of you have been following my mystic messenger series!

So what I want to say is that I have finally put the mystic messenger charms up for preorder!
You can visit my shop here, for more details!

The preorders will be up until December 28th!

Even if you can't order anything, I would appreciate any retweets or reblogs, as they will undoubtedly really help me out in getting these more publicity.

Thanks so much for your support in everything I do guys!! ;___;
I cant tell you enough how much I really appreciate it, so much.

Last edited:
Alola my friends!!
Christmas is fast approaching and if any of you play sun or moon, I have a giveaway available to you!
unfortunately, this isn't related to art ;;; But you have the opportunity to win a free Buzzwole or Pheromosa!
So I hope if you have the game, you try to participate in it because it can be lots of fun!

Also I'll slap a pic I did for it on here since my gallery is sad as of late ahaha ;;;
65060f0ad8.png

(psst click "giveaway" to be redirected for the deets!!)
thanks guys!!

Last edited:
ahh wow!! It's so nice of you to host a giveaway like that, kyukon :-o
I'll definitely be participating, haha.
And the new art looks stunning!! I love how you draw eyes + hair and the outfits are wonderful too. Your work is always incredible :'-)

ahh wow!! It's so nice of you to host a giveaway like that, kyukon :-o
I'll definitely be participating, haha.
And the new art looks stunning!! I love how you draw eyes + hair and the outfits are wonderful too. Your work is always incredible :'-)

You're welcome!! I hope you take the opportunity to spread the world to anyone who may be interested as well \o/
And thanks so much!! ;; Although I can't take credit for the outfits since they're from the game haha :") <3

Your new art's so adorable! I agree, eyes and hair are definitely your strength. I love how dynamic your poses are as well. Keep up the great work. <3

Back