• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gallery de Kyu [streams | freebs | rlc]

kyukon

tea enthusiast
Bells
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Purple Bat Potion
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Heart Glow Wand
Sakura Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Pokéball
hihi TBT Museum~

This thread will be where I post miscellaneous art that I've made, with unannounced occasional streaming and freebie events!

Since I'm assuming most of you are interested in the latter, I'll cut to the chase!

xxxxxxxFREEBIE EVENTS//
Most freebie events will not be pre-announced and will be spontaneous, I'm sorry about this!
However, if you attend a lot of my streams and I get to know you, I might give you a freebie anyway!
This being said, please do not post references unless I have announced an event! I don't want this thread becoming too cluttered, thank you!

If you post a reference while I'm not holding an event or if I have not asked you for it, I will ignore it and most likely, I will not draw for you, even if you re-post it during an event in the future. This may be a little harsh, but if you don't respect me, don't expect anything please.

xxxxxxxRLC//
Information about my RLC prices can be found here.
If there is an additional style you've seen done in the past that you're interested in commissioning me for, please tell me and I will do my best to give you a quote on it.
I do not do custom adoptables for RLC at the moment. (this also includes "putting your oc together" based on a series of images and descriptions). Sorry!
I prefer inquiries be pmed to me and discussion on commissions in private, but you are welcome to ask general questions about commissions in this thread. :>

Click here for my Adoptable Thread

I will be posting my art randomly throughout the thread, so if you want to see the gallery side of things, that's where you'll be finding it. haha I'm not a very organized person, so trying to keep up with a spoiler on the front page is not my style. But it's kind of fun this way, isn't it? Like a wild goose chase or something. idk shut up kyu

Feel free to chat with me and ask me questions! I love any company! Small talk is great, although I might not be too good at it haha Feel free to ask me any art-related questions if you have them! I'll put up a F.A.Q under this to avoid any repeats. ' v')/

Art Trade Status
open | closed

xxxxxxxF.A.Q//
Q: What program do you use?
A: Paint Tool SAI and Adobe Elements 6.0 for touch-ups.

Q: What type of tablet do you use?
A: Wacom Intuos 3

Q: Do you do RLC? (real-life commission)
A: Yes, information is in my signature. "RLC" These commissions take priority and will be most of what I post around here! If you're interested, please message me privately! ^^

Q: Will you open up TBT commissions again?
A: I don't have a definite answer for this! At the moment, I've accumulated a bit of TBT already and RLCs are more important. I've had a lot of requests for this, so I may open some for you guys during my breaks from school, if I have time. If I decide to open them, I'll be sure to add a link here and let you all know!

Q: Can I add you on twitter or tumblr?
A: Yes! I will also follow back if you let me know who you are! ' y')/ Links to these are also in my signature.

Q: Can you teach me how to draw?
A: ahhh I would love to just pass on the ability to draw, but like all other things, it's just a whole bunch of repetition over time. (I'm sure you've heard this 1000x) haha However if there is something specific about my style you would like to learn how to do, I wouldn't mind making a tutorial if it's within my means! Just ask me!

Already done tutorials:
Eye Tutorial
Hair Tutorial

Q: Art trade?
A: My art trade status is posted above, if I am not open, it's mostly because I have too much school work, or too much art back-logged already. Keep checking back at the status to see if I am open! With that said, I won't trade indiscriminately, so if I turn you down, I'm really sorry!!

Last edited:
sorry about that, my internet kept dying so I had to close the stream ; ~;
but here are the finished products, thanks for everyone who joined me!! <3

B-vSxDRUIAAXCI9.png

Last edited:
As always, freaking amazing! I enjoyed the stream! Can't wait for the next one.
And again thanks for the help! :)

Last edited:
the blue rabbit girl is just so adorable xD will watch your stream next time if i am available!

Thanks so much, everyone ; w;
I'm glad you enjoyed the stream!!
I actually had a lot of fun drawing these, kind of makes me want to level up my character in TERA haha

so beautiful and shiny ahhh :') <33

wish i could of stayed longer in the stream but computer restrictions haha wish jm worked on the ipad without having to get the app
had lots of fun!! :D good luck again with the rest of your comms~

Ahhhhh ((((;゚Д゚))))))) these are so amazing and adorable as always! I love how you define a unqiue style that you keep consistant and somehow make it better each time Whenever I see awesome art like yours it makes me want to grab my tablet and practice more so I can at least be a fraction of how good you guys are ;u; art like this really inspires me though and makes me want to become better myself!
Please keep drawing these amazing chibis, I love looking at your work! I hope some day i can commision you!

*continues to lurk for stream*

Last edited:
Flips table (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

KYU IS DA BESTEST AHHH I LOVE SEEING YOUR NEW ARTS
YOU INSPIRE ME SO MUCH UGH //dies

Looks like you won't be lonely in the next stream for sure haha. XD

i missed your stream AND I AM SO SO SAD....... NON

kyu i love you and ur art so much lemme kiss u ;A; youre frigging gorgeous ugh <3333333

Flips table (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

KYU IS DA BESTEST AHHH I LOVE SEEING YOUR NEW ARTS
YOU INSPIRE ME SO MUCH UGH //dies

BUNI <333 How have you been?? ; 7; )/
YOU'RE TOO NICE TO ME AAA I DONT DESERVE SUCH PRAISE hhh
I've seen your new art too and you're improving so much! It's so nice ;;

i missed your stream AND I AM SO SO SAD....... NON

kyu i love you and ur art so much lemme kiss u ;A; youre frigging gorgeous ugh <3333333

Shiro!! Ahh thank you so much ; w; thanks for your support always!! I will be sure to stream again soon, so no worries!!!
I should be streaming again this weekend even!

Last edited:
sorry about that, my internet kept dying so I had to close the stream ; ~;
but here are the finished products, thanks for everyone who joined me!! <3

B-vSxDRUIAAXCI9.png
AHH, this is AMAZING! Love, love, love it! ; o ;

Do you mind if I request tutorials? I'd love to learn to draw like you! c:

Last edited:
AHH, this is AMAZING! Love, love, love it! ; o ;

Do you mind if I request tutorials? I'd love to learn to draw like you! c:

I don't mind at all! I even encourage it! ^^
I just ask that you try to make your requests specific!

I don't mind at all! I even encourage it! ^^
I just ask that you try to make your requests specific!

Awesome! I'd like to request a tutorial for your super sparkly eyes and adorable chibi sized bodies (proportians and poses, mostly). A hair tutorial would be nice, too, but I don't want to be a burden on you! You don't have to do all the tutorials that I requested! Just one is fine! Thanks~

Awesome! I'd like to request a tutorial for your super sparkly eyes and adorable chibi sized bodies (proportians and poses, mostly). A hair tutorial would be nice, too, but I don't want to be a burden on you! You don't have to do all the tutorials that I requested! Just one is fine! Thanks~

Alright! ^^ It would be hard for me to make an entire body proportion/pose tutorial because I think a lot of that is very specific to my style and it's always changing hhh But I have made the eye coloring tutorial and I can make a hair tutorial the next time I work on a chibi!

eyecolortutorial_by_kyugami-d8jvovu.png

Alright! ^^ It would be hard for me to make an entire body proportion/pose tutorial because I think a lot of that is very specific to my style and it's always changing hhh But I have made the eye coloring tutorial and I can make a hair tutorial the next time I work on a chibi!

eyecolortutorial_by_kyugami-d8jvovu.png

Thank you so so so so much for the eye tutorial ! It's definitely a big help! :> I'm excited to see a hair tutorial, but if it's too complex for you, you don't have to do it!

Back