• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Furniture question and catalogue question?

Leah1337

Bells
My first question is does the HHA only score you on your main room or all of them? If so, would it still count as having the whole furniture set if you were to spread it out through the rooms? For example, have the bed upstairs and the closet and the chairs and tables down stairs?

My second question is, if you're given furniture items from another player will they appear in your catalogue?

Thank you! :D

The HHA scores you on all of your rooms except the basement, but from what I know, the series/set bonuses are by room, so if you want the bonus you'll have to have all of that furniture in one room. So for instance, if you have the blue set in one room, and the green set in another, you'll get a series bonus for both rooms, but if the series is spread between the two rooms, you won't get it.

As for cataloging furniture, yes, furniture, clothes and whatnot (whatever can appear in your catalog) will appear in your catalog if you pick it up, and it also counts for refurbished furniture. However, if the furniture isn't reorderable, while it will appear you can't order it.

If you're aiming to get that top 150,000 score for the Gold HHA award, you need to have at least three full series of the furniture in three separate rooms, but not the basement. It includes the carpet and wallpaper too.

This guide is great for getting a good HHA score!
http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/happy-home-academy

Any time you pick up a piece of furniture it automatically goes in your catalog. Also, a little helpful tip if you're trying to collect sets, the Happy Home Showcase is a great place for ordering furniture. The only way furniture can't be ordered is if it was refurbished.

Also, a little helpful tip if you're trying to collect sets, the Happy Home Showcase is a great place for ordering furniture. The only way furniture can't be ordered is if it was refurbished.

Just be aware that I'm pretty sure ordering from the Happy Home Showcase is more expensive than normally. But you can also order DLC and Streetpass items this way too that you wouldn't be able to order any other way, so you could get bundles of rare items.

Back