• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Full House!

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
yeah, no, this isn't about that way old show... man, that totally brings me back...

this is about my house... its big now : D

anyway, to celebrate, i'm going to make my back room out of solid gold. (nobody copy me please, or you'll be labled poser)

anyone who wants to see it can be my guest... as soon as its ready. its going to be awsome...

(the donation of a throne would be greatly appriciated. :p)

s'yeah. i'll post here once i'm done with it.

Sounds like a fun idea! I cant wait to see how that turns out. Try to get a crown for your character (even though they sell for like 1,000,000 bells) then you have the complete King Life!

Blathers said:
Sounds like a fun idea! I cant wait to see how that turns out. Try to get a crown for your character (even though they sell for like 1,000,000 bells) then you have the complete King Life!
thats my plan... its going to be a throne room, with a bunch of neat stuff in it.

tis going to be awsome. : D

Back