• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying fueki set

Status
Not open for further replies.

vib

bell pinching mayor
Bells
Switch
0304-7838-2116
Feedback
100% (9) +
*got everything!!*

hello! :)

i'm looking for the full fueki set (fueki chair, fueki drawers, fueki floor, fueki pot, fueki stereo, fueki table, fueki wall, high-spirits hat, high-spirits pants, high-spirits shirt).

i would really prefer to pay in igb, as i have a lot, but i'm willing to pay in tbt if i have enough (i don't have a lot). alternatively, i have all sanrio amiibo cards, all animal crossing amiibo figures (except kicks), a wolf link amiibo (w. link's rv), and a shiek amiibo (epona's rv). if you would like to come to my towns to visit an rv or two, you can come as many times as you would like. i also have a lot of pink roses, orange roses, orange pansies, and some other hybrids, plus a pretty big catalog, so if there's an orderable item that you're looking for, i might have it.
i'm available pretty much any time of any day and my timezone is est.

thank you! :)

Last edited:
hey! :D i'm pretty bad with pricing and knowing how much things are worth, lol. how about 8 mil? again, i don't know about how much things are worth so i can definitely do more if that's too low!

hey! :D i'm pretty bad with pricing and knowing how much things are worth, lol. how about 8 mil? again, i don't know about how much things are worth so i can definitely do more if that's too low!
It's definitely over pay I can tell. xD Okay, how would this sound, 2 mil and 1 visit to Wolf Link's RV? No multiple trips this time.

LOL, i'm worse at pricing than i thought. sounds good! :) i'll be available around 1 am est (2 hours and 45 minutes from now) if that works for you! if not, we can do it some time tomorrow :)

LOL, i'm worse at pricing than i thought. sounds good! :) i'll be available around 1 am est (2 hours and 45 minutes from now) if that works for you! if not, we can do it some time tomorrow :)
That should be my 2 pm. I may or may not be at home, I'm supposed to go out this afternoon but not sure yet what time it'll be. Waiting for someone at the moment with who I'm going out.
I'll post here around that time if I'm still available. If not, let's set up a time tomorrow. :)

okay! if today doesn't work, i'll be available around 9-12 pm est tomorrow :)

hi! yeah, i am :) i'll need a minute to set up the money but it'll be quick! i'll let you know when my gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

not sure if you're still online because i responded kinda late (sorry about that) but my gates are open just in case

i had irl plans for today but it didn't work out so i'll be available all day if earlier than what i said yesterday works for you! :)

it's totally fine! i'll open my gates in a minute if that's okay with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back