Mafia Fuchsia Mafia | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow cool, what's a no-role Mafia game though ? I'm still new to a lot of setups. No-role like hidden roles or ?

Looking at the lineup, it says Dolby's game is next.

It's so humid here I'm staying away from all warm, fuzzy blankets loooool.
LOL it's okay if you're just here to talk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I don't need you to roleclaim anymore ! Last Mafia = MapleSilver. So, don't forget to vote. :p

Its basically a game where everyone is vanilla mafia or town. And mafia get to vote off one person a night

I love to have a big blanket even if it is hot i like the secureness the blanket offers and i love to get under the blankets sometimes i pretend its a tent :0

ok I've voted :D

Thanks !

Its basically a game where everyone is vanilla mafia or town. And mafia get to vote off one person a night

I love those games. This was supposed to be my last Mafia game & ya I say that every time. But for real I can't join any others for a while.

THat true, blankets are really nice even just for secureness. ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant -> ^.^

Thanks !

I love those games. This was supposed to be my last Mafia game & ya I say that every time. But for real I can't join any others for a while.

THat true, blankets are really nice even just for secureness. ^ ^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant -> ^.^

Last game for a while? Awww :(

*cough cough*

Since Antonio isn't online to say anything I'm just going to go ahead and say that Ghostkid you need to stop posting. You are dead and you've gone over the limit on the 1 good bye post. You're distracting other players alive in the game. If you have something to say about the game take it to the observer's quick topic.

God, I hated this game. I wanted to host this game for weeks to months now. When I finally get the chances, I had to hold signups due to the everyone wanting to observe due to being to busy to play and the fact that no one wanted to join once waiting a week to resignup made the game feel short and pointless. Once signups were done, I sent out everyone roles. Made a mistake of sending it to the same user twice (had to find a different role for Bianca) and since I forgot to reenable copies to sent items, I didn't have a copy of the roles like I thought I would. Had to ask for everyone roles back and got most of it. I wanted to switch roles between 2 users during different phrases but we barely made it past day 2 for some of the roles to work.

Day 1 was ok, but Evan was inactive so it was hard writing the story because she was the only one who didn't resend me their character information. Night happened and I thought everyone will be happy or intrigued by the game night (in hopes of but due to this confusing schedule, I didn't know I had an exam that day which took time away from me asking questions. Once started, I lost motivation because I had other stuff to do. Even during Night 1, some people just didn't use their night actions.

Day 2 here and maple surrenders w/o trying. I'm not disappointed in /mad at anyone, I'm just really sad about how this turned out. I had high hopes for this game and wanted to make it a series on the forums but that just slowly crumbled away. Anyways, here's Maple Silver Role:

Antonio said:
Your role is: Insulter

You are aligned with Mafia. You may only insult 1 person throughout the game. You must remain anonymous, and I will only direct message that user during night phase. Once you insult a user, you will become an ordinary user unless they get angry. If they get angry, you'll be promoted to spy. Your message may only contain 10 words.

Mafia Server - https://discord.gg/DXvQNQ

Character Info: Phillip

Well, he's a killer. A stone blooded killer. He has been everywhere on the news due to being accused of murdering a family on vacation. Due to the lack of evidence and the money money he has, he is currently on bail and can't leave the city. He decided to go to this club, and have a drank. Little didn't he know whatn the night had in store.

Phobia: Lions

Dolby is the other mafia member. Just 2 mafias.

Town wins

Literally lost motivation to continue the story. I believed I had something decent to write but it feel short. I did not expect any of this to happen.

Mafia Chat Logs

Observer Chat Logs

Discord servers were deleted.

Last edited:
Antonio, I really liked your idea of Townie who turns into a Questioner & Questioner who turns into a Townie. I think those two roles were so clever and they seemed like so much fun to play as. Things will go smoother, from everyone's end ( including mine ), in the future .. I'm sure of it.

Last edited:
Antonio, I really liked your idea of Townie who turns into a Questioner & Questioner who turns into a Townie. I think those two roles were so clever and they seemed like so much fun to play as. Things will go smoother, from everyone's end ( including mine for not cooperating and playing for my own win condition ), in the future .. I'm sure of it.

Yeah, there was also townie to doctor and doctor to townie. I'm going readd this to the queue and let everyone go.

Yeah, there was also townie to doctor and doctor to townie. I'm going readd this to the queue and let everyone go.

Omg those roles sound amazing because it gives several people a chance to play as a sort of power role, instead of only a role with no abilities. That was such a good idea to add to your game !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good job on the setup and having a game night. I loved all the twists you spun on the regular Mafia game.

Since Antonio isn't online to say anything I'm just going to go ahead and say that Ghostkid you need to stop posting. You are dead and you've gone over the limit on the 1 good bye post. You're distracting other players alive in the game. If you have something to say about the game take it to the observer's quick topic.

I asked antonio for the link several times

well luckily for everyone i can try to download discord now so i can finally talk to everyone there

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just have to first figure out which stuff i dont need and delete them then get an account...then have to find the place where all yall hang out

- - - Post Merge - - -

*deletes stuff*
Checks storage*
Has less space than i had before i deleted stuff*
Me: ...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok its downloading. So how do i find everyone on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back