• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Global [FT] Series 1 - 5, EU WA [LF] S5 SPs, WA, Anything again 💌

Hi again!! ☺️ Could I trade you 118 Poncho and 367 Annalise for 025 Al and 343 Anabelle? Is Ankha also still available by any chance?

Hi again!! ☺️ Could I trade you 118 Poncho and 367 Annalise for 025 Al and 343 Anabelle? Is Ankha also still available by any chance?
Sure thing! And yes, Ankha is still available, but I would prefer to trade her for another popular card. I can get you a photo of the cards when I get home in a couple hours. :)

Sure thing! And yes, Ankha is still available, but I would prefer to trade her for another popular card. I can get you a photo of the cards when I get home in a couple hours. :)
Sounds good, thank you! And I'm happy to swap Marina for Ankha if that works for you ^^

Series 1 COMPLETE YUSSSS; only 13 cards to go on Series 2-5 (most of them in Series 5 SPs)
Will trade 2x cards for the Series 5 SPs!

Hello again !
My: 213 Digby, and 395 Cally
For your: 115 Nat, and 423 Katt
Is this a deal we can make?

Hello again!
My: 004 KK, and 131 Pate.
For: 203 Tom Nook, and 258 Daisy.

Hey again! Would you be interested in trading 030, 034 (NA) & WA27 for any of these which are EU if availiable?

I have 383 Frank, 419 Wisp, 03 June, 08 Tybalt, 16 Stu, 20 Billy, 33 Ellie, 42 Gonzo, 45 Olive 46 Dobie

No worries if not 🙂

Hey again! Would you be interested in trading 030, 034 (NA) & WA27 for any of these which are EU if availiable?

I have 383 Frank, 419 Wisp, 03 June, 08 Tybalt, 16 Stu, 20 Billy, 33 Ellie, 42 Gonzo, 45 Olive 46 Dobie

No worries if not 🙂
I would love to offer Tiffany / Kiki / Claude! I can send a photo when I get home (work is going overtime today 😭).

I am interested in:
416 Wisp
WA03 June
WA45 Olive

Hi! I have #18 Jacob/Jakey, #30 Louie, and #16 Stu! I would like to trade one of them for #249 Beardo ^^ lmk if you would like to trade!

Hi! I have #18 Jacob/Jakey, #30 Louie, and #16 Stu! I would like to trade one of them for #249 Beardo ^^ lmk if you would like to trade!
OMG I would looooove to see WA18 Jacob! I'll send you a photo of 249 Beardo (he is the NA version of the card, if that's alright?)-- and shipping info via PM.

Back