• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America [T] NA/EU AC Amiibo Series 1-5 & *updated regularly (7-28)*

RitzCrakeers

Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hello,
Looking to trade my cards! (1-1, sp-sp, 2-sp)

Looking For
(highlighted in progress)
(also looking for all NA WA)

For Trade

EU cards for trade:
112 don
223 del
302 brewster
330 croque
(have EU WA's also)

Thanks so much!

updated 7-28

Last edited:
Hi, would you do 007 Joan, 022 Leonardo , 146 Rodney for 229 Cousteau, 256 Diva, 445 Frett

Hi, would you do 007 Joan, 022 Leonardo , 146 Rodney for 229 Cousteau, 256 Diva, 445 Frett
Hey! so you are offering your joan, leonardo, and rodney, for my cousteau, dive and frett? since you are offering an sp card i can give you another normal card!

Hello! I can trade Harvey, Niko and Wardell for your CJ, Daisy Mae and Gulliver

Last edited:
Hi there! Would you trade your 285 Merengue for one of mine? I have a few of the cards youre looking for, if you'd like to choose what you'd want the most! My spreadsheet will be linked below.

Spreadsheet

Any character with a number to the right is what I have available for trade! Names highlighted blue are currently being traded to others.

Hi there! Would you trade your 285 Merengue for one of mine? I have a few of the cards youre looking for, if you'd like to choose what you'd want the most! My spreadsheet will be linked below.

Spreadsheet

Any character with a number to the right is what I have available for trade! Names highlighted blue are currently being traded to others.
hi there, i just sent out my last merengue sorry! but i did update my list so if there are any others you need just let me know!

hi there, i just sent out my last merengue sorry! but i did update my list so if there are any others you need just let me know!
hi nevermind then, there's no one else I need from your lists right now! best of luck finding what you're looking for! ^^ thank you anyway though

Hi! I can trade 115 Nat and 116 Chip for 114 Blanca and 117 Jack, and 153 Alfonso for 134 Kidd or 141 Nana!

Hello,
Looking to trade my cards! (1-1, sp-sp, 2-sp)

Looking For
(highlighted in progress)
(also looking for all NA WA)

For Trade

EU cards for trade:
112 don
223 del
302 brewster
330 croque
(have EU WA's also)

Thanks so much!

updated 7-25
What WA EU cards are you looking for ? and which ones do you have? o:

Hi do you still need 374, 369, and 346? (or any of the series 5) I'm looking for 299, 342, 147, 236, and 165. Sorry I listted more that i wanted in case they were claimed already

Back