• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading FT: Marshal, Julian, Tangy, Merry, Diana

Annettes

Crumbs and yums!
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
I have Marshal, Julian, Merry, Tangy, and Diana in my town. I’d be willing to trade any one of them for a following dreamie of mine;

✨ JUDY
✨ RAYMOND
✨ MERINGUE

or for bells and/or nmt!

how this will work; i’ll accept offers, and work on moving your desired villager out for you!

Have a friend after Marshal, start bids it at 20 NMT? :)

sure! starting at 15nmt for julian

ok! starting at 20 nmt for marshal
Post automatically merged:

someone offered 20nmt for him, nmt go for about 250k igb so that’d be 5mil ^_^

i can do 5 mil :)

i can do 5 mil :)
if you have any nook miles tickets i’d take some of those too?

i’ll end this in like 20 minutes, then talk to the people who offered me the most!

i don't have any but i can buy them :)
will 4 be good? 4 NMT and 5mill bells?
okay, that sounds fine! does anyone else have an offer for marshal

✨ so far i’ve had offers for tangy, marshal, and julian

CLOSING THIS EARLY because i don’t feel too good. apologies. contacting the highest offers now!

someone offered 20nmt for him, nmt go for about 250k igb so that’d be 5mil ^_^

We'll go to 40 for now, but i'm about to sleep! Goodnight!

I can offer 5 NMT and 1.5 mil igb for Diana?

Last edited:
I have Merengue's amiibo card! I could scan her in and move her out (naturally) if you'd like to trade for Diana. Otherwise, I could offer 25 NMT for her!

Not sure if this is still open, but just in case: I could trade Judy for Marshal or Diana.

Back