• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop [FT] Genuine Art [Every piece currently in stock] / [LF] TBT (50-200)

hello! would you be willing to trade a leo sculpture diy + 50 tbt for the rock head statue!

Hey! I actually just got the Leo sculpture DIY. Sorry I didn't update the list in time. But I can cut you a deal. Is 100 TBT for the rock head statue okay?

are you still looking for genuine statues? i can trade an ancient statue, familiar statue, informative statue or mystic statue for your graceful and wild painting (left)?

Hey! I was able to get the genuine statues I'm looking for. Thank you for the offer though!

Hey! I actually just got the Leo sculpture DIY. Sorry I didn't update the list in time. But I can cut you a deal. Is 100 TBT for the rock head statue okay?

Hey! I was able to get the genuine statues I'm looking for. Thank you for the offer though!
yeah! i’d love to do 100 tbt for the statue!

Sorry I was busy with my other trade thread and completely missed these notifications!!

yeah! i’d love to do 100 tbt for the statue!

Sounds good! Please send me a Dodo code when you're ready.

hi khris can i get a

Detailed Painting
Wild Painting Left Half

thanks for 100tbt

Sounds good! Send me a Dodo code when you're ready!

Closing the store for restock. Will open again Saturday/Sunday!

Last edited:
Bump! Updated stock. Unfortunately I left my game on and it moved to a different week, so I've lost Redd and Celeste in the same night. So this will likely be the last stock update for a little while (I've been on this day for maybe 2 weeks now haha).

As always bulk buys can be negotiated!

Bump
Both of my shops are now re-opened and re-stocked!

Back