Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Spooky Set

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Stripe Set

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sweets Set

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
I love the Polka-dot series, as there is soo many colors and combinations to it when you refurbish it with Cyrus. My favorite color of it refurbish would probably be the soda blue if I remember correctly. The pink one is nice too. :)

Good choice! I would go with soda blue too because, well, I just like the color blue!

My favorite set isn't on the list. It's the flower set, the one you get from completing Lief's tasks on Weeding Day. I absolutely love flowers so when I discovered it I immedoately worked to get all the pieces for it :3

I actually really love all the Sanrio collection, but if I had to choose from the list I would have to say the Ice Set at the moment, since my preferences change with the seasons. :eek:

(◕ᴥ◕)

~BUMP~

Last edited:
as a whole i would say alpine set but then rococo, sleek and minimalist sets are also nice

I really like the alpine set - the wallpaper is super cute and the set itself is so customizable! I can change the whole feel of my room just by using a pattern and changing that.

I really like the card set, it just looks really cool and all the detail really makes it stand out.

I really like the modern series because it looks so futuristic yet retro at the same time (kind of has those '80's vibes to it).

I have sleek furniture all throughout my house but after some thinking, I want to replace it all with the modern series. It's going to take some time because I haven't got all the furniture in the catalog yet.

boooo this didn't include the fruit themed furniture! lol ;)

but i know i always wanted the rococo set because i liked the mix of class and style

The Regal set is just so pretty... I've always been obsessed with it, especially the pink version.

When I first started playing back in 2013, I loved the mermaid series because it was so soft and beautiful and just not like anything else. As I've got a bit more creative with decorating my houses, though, I have to say the alpine set is one of my absolute favourites just because of how customisable everything is. I use pieces of it in just about every house because no matter what kind of look I'm going for, it always seems to work!

my favorite has always been the mermaid set, but i also love the princess set & the cabin set whenever it has been customized :)

That's a hard choice—I like a lot of furniture pieces. I remember when I first started playing New Leaf, my most favorite furniture set was the Mermaid series. I wanted to collect all the pieces and kept going from island to island in search for any missing pieces. I was pretty happy once I was able to complete the set. From then, I moved on to the princess furniture and liked the elegant appearance and then tried the Alpine furniture, natural furniture and the minimalist set and enjoyed the simple, clean look. And I like the golden furniture just because...gold. The snowman furniture, the Sanrio set and the sweets furniture are quite cute, too. Rocco furniture is very classy, Icy furniture is sublime and the Mush furniture is nostalgic.

I can't really pick one favorite from the bunch, it all depends on my mood which furniture I lean towards.

Last edited:
Exotic has always been my favourite but alpine comes in close second, the exotic set has a lot of warm tones and i find it makes a really cozy atmosphere

Back