• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

From Lurking to Posting!

Spolia

scared of moths
Bells
Switch
7666-3649-7189
Hey y'all!

I've been a longtime lurker on these forums—and a fan of Animal Crossing for even longer! I got Animal Crossing as my first game for my Gamecube as a kid and been in love with the series ever since. With all my new time at home, I finally decided to take the next step and join the forums! I can't wait to discuss the games and get to know you all more. 😁

So, what's your favorite furniture series? I've always loved the Spooky set, but I have a soft spot in my heart for the drama of the Rococo series lol

Welcome! I was a fan of the gorgeous series in NL but it doesn't suit me now, guess I gotta find a new favorite series in NH.

Welcome! I was a fan of the gorgeous series in NL but it doesn't suit me now, guess I gotta find a new favorite series in NH.
I always loved the Gorgeous Sofa for the pillows hahaha. It's funny how our tastes can evolve so much in a video game!

Welcome to TBT!

My favorite furniture series has always been the modern set in Animal Crossing. :)

Back