• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Added GreenUnicorn, Tiggz, Rocknar & Rachel! I'll be on for a few more hrs today :) Will try to open my gates. Maybe someone else too? I haven't been to many other towns yet!

Pallie- It's understandable! Just be careful where you run when you visit other towns! It's an honest mistake though :) I hope you get some cute pink roses from your favorite ones ;) no destroying!

Friend code is 3308-4647-2815
I'm looking for apples! I have all the other fruits, and I'm happy to share.
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you back.

My town is rather new and I'd love some people to play with :) My town has cherries. My info is in my signature, just let me know so I can add you!

Info under my avatar! Let me know if you add me! I'm new to Swapnote but I'm sure I'll get to know it. ^^

Figured I'd sign up to this site and see if I can add anyone. ^_^ My town is only a few days old and has peaches growing (recently added cherries too.) Let me know you've added me and I'll return the favor. I don't really want to just throw my code out onto a public forum, so just send me a PM and I'll respond. Thanks

PS. Haven't really used SwapNote/Letter Box, so I might be a bit slow in terms of that.

My Friend Code is 1693-0566-3487. Let me know if you add me so I can add you back! :)

Added Lois
My names tiggz
Town is yoshivil
Code is 3093-8007-8119

Anybody else pm me with your code and I'll add!

Back