• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fresh like a turnip on Sunday morning.

Living Fossil

Lonely Soulmate
Bells
Switch
0297-6799-0780
Hello there, humans. I don't know how this introduction thing is meant to be like and how open we are supposed to be, but to tell my AC story... I suppose it began when I was 13 back in like... 2006 with Wild World on the DS. I did own a gamecube, but somehow missed it there.

Aside from all that I've played every entry in the franchise except for HHD and Amiibo Festival. We don't speak of those.

I play New Horizons non-stop since it came out, and I'm most likely a fossil who belongs in Blathers museum compared to most members here age-wise haha.

But yes, I'm glad to be here and ready to visit you all, trade stuff, discuss NH ideas, and more!

Drop a PM if you wanna know me more! Well, if personal messages exist on this website. I'm too new to know. Thanks for reading this long introduction!

Welcome to TBT! Glad to have you here with us.

Yes, private messages/direct messages are a thing on here. As well as visitor messages on profile pages. :)

Thank you! I actu
Welcome to TBT! Hope you enjoy your time here 😊
all
Welcome to TBT! Hope you enjoy your time here 😊
Thank you! I actually have a question, and not sure where to exactly go for this but: is there a thread or place where one can like share dodo codes directly and people can host or visit each other? I'm asking since I'm not a fan of discord :cautious:

Thank you! I actually have a question, and not sure where to exactly go for this but: is there a thread or place where one can like share dodo codes directly and people can host or visit each other? I'm asking since I'm not a fan of discord :cautious:

Hope you don’t mind me answering this. :)

The Airport sub-forum would be the most surefire way of visiting others or having them visit you. I know it says it’s the “central place for exchanging friend codes,” but I think you can post a thread there and have people visit with just a Dodo Code as well. Hope this helps.

EDIT: Actually, I think the Turnip Stalk Exchange, Nook’s Cranny, and the New Neighbor Network work in the same or at least similar way.

Hope you don’t mind me answering this. :)

The Airport sub-forum would be the most surefire way of visiting others or having them visit you. I know it says it’s the “central place for exchanging friend codes,” but I think you can post a thread there and have people visit with just a Dodo Code as well. Hope this helps.
Hello Midoriya! Thanks for the help! I somehow on accident discovered that sub/thread just some minute ago, but I appreciate the tip!

Would you say the userbase here is active in online play or does it just spike during new seasonal updates? :)

Hello Midoriya! Thanks for the help! I somehow on accident discovered that sub/thread just some minute ago, but I appreciate the tip!

Would you say the userbase here is active in online play or does it just spike during new seasonal updates? :)

Ah, glad you were able to find it.

The userbase here is pretty active in online play compared to most other forums/websites for Animal Crossing. Activity does go up more during seasonal updates, though that’s to be expected because everyone wants more content to interact with in the game.

Hello, welcome to TBT! :)

you’re definitely not too old - there are plenty of us “old folks” on the forums!

hope you enjoy your time on here, there are certainly some useful resources to help make NH a little more interesting!

Hello, welcome to TBT! :)

you’re definitely not too old - there are plenty of us “old folks” on the forums!

hope you enjoy your time on here, there are certainly some useful resources to help make NH a little more interesting!
I just noticed this, but I'm glad that there at least seems to be more of us fossils hanging around here! Thank you! 🐢

Back