• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Freebs [Pickup:]

Hey! ;)
~I was wondering if you could do this :)

merenegue.jpg

If you have time, I would love it you could do one of mine. :blush:

sig2_zpsdoxvvgfi.png

sig6_zpsoszzwqvz.png

Thank you for considering! Your art is amazing. <3

PLEASE DO MY NEW ADOPT FROM PIIMISU
Comission.jpg
Please could she be holding her sword in front of her with a determined face?

Could you possibly draw my boyfriend and I? I've gotten mayor art from you before and I would love to see us in your style! I would be glad to pay, as well, since it's a bigger request! (':

Refs: x
Note: My eyes are green, not blue like in the one piece of art!

i know i've gotten art from you before and i tried to not request but i honestly can't resist >.< this is her ref sheet, thank you so much for considering c:

ahh your art is so cute, i hope you consider c:

here is my mayor ref:

2q3zuye.jpg

can draw her with green dress and green eyes or with the blue dress and blue eyes c:

or my OC!:
my oc by poppet.jpg
you dont have to draw the orangy thing behind her btw~

Last edited:
ugughghg why do I see this that late?!
Your art is wonderful! Their faces look so gentle~ ahh
please consider my OCs! I'm convinced they would look gorgeous in your style *-*
I'd definitely tip you too! //secretly bribes
VSrGd1L.png

Ugngskbnfrgbislzb! If only I had seen this sooner! Maybe you'll still consider my mayor?

HNI_0097.JPG

By the way, your art is, *Falls over starts Fangirling*, AMAZING! I can't even right now!!

So pretty! You're honestly one of my top 3 favorite artists on tbt, I'm so jealous. (':

Back