• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Freebs [Pickup:]

Hey! ;)
~I was wondering if you could do this :)

merenegue.jpg

If you have time, I would love it you could do one of mine. :blush:

sig2_zpsdoxvvgfi.png

sig6_zpsoszzwqvz.png

Thank you for considering! Your art is amazing. <3

PLEASE DO MY NEW ADOPT FROM PIIMISU
Comission.jpg
Please could she be holding her sword in front of her with a determined face?

Could you possibly draw my boyfriend and I? I've gotten mayor art from you before and I would love to see us in your style! I would be glad to pay, as well, since it's a bigger request! (':

Refs: x
Note: My eyes are green, not blue like in the one piece of art!

my oc? x

She has really, really light purple skin, actually. I can pay 300 BTB if you'd like.

Ok!
Mp8uEoP.png

It's probably not exact (the refs where kind of hard to see), but I hope you like it anyway!
Enjoy!

Last edited:
i know i've gotten art from you before and i tried to not request but i honestly can't resist >.< this is her ref sheet, thank you so much for considering c:

ahh your art is so cute, i hope you consider c:

here is my mayor ref:

2q3zuye.jpg

can draw her with green dress and green eyes or with the blue dress and blue eyes c:

or my OC!:
my oc by poppet.jpg
you dont have to draw the orangy thing behind her btw~

Last edited:
ugughghg why do I see this that late?!
Your art is wonderful! Their faces look so gentle~ ahh
please consider my OCs! I'm convinced they would look gorgeous in your style *-*
I'd definitely tip you too! //secretly bribes
VSrGd1L.png

Ugngskbnfrgbislzb! If only I had seen this sooner! Maybe you'll still consider my mayor?

HNI_0097.JPG

By the way, your art is, *Falls over starts Fangirling*, AMAZING! I can't even right now!!

So pretty! You're honestly one of my top 3 favorite artists on tbt, I'm so jealous. (':

Back