freebies (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ [Slots full] |[PU: ramen.jpg]

Cool! And noo don't worry. Sorry I'm bad with technology and not sure why I can't see all the images. x_x
Getting to your request now.

Ah yes, like Skweekerz said, banner shop owners would do a much better job. I have no experience whatsoever with banners sorry. ;;

Last edited:
haven't forgotten about you guys yet. x3
just been busy with volunteering, but i've started sketches and line art for both of you ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

haven't forgotten about you guys yet. x3
just been busy with volunteering, but i've started sketches and line art for both of you ~

Do you draw boys? If so, I'd love it if you could draw him:

http://sta.sh/2tqy1967x54

If not, I can give you refs of a girl character. Thanks for considering. c:

Edit: I just read in your first post that you do draw boys. Yay! c:

Last edited:
Maybe my newest OC, Parker?
Name: Parker
Personality: INTP-A, pessimistic, passive aggressive, quiet, FOOD FOOD FOOD (specifically snickerdoodle cookies)
Species: Fox-Human
Clothing: Red-Orange overthrow, tan pants, no shoes
Hair: Brown-Red
Ears: Brown-Red/Red-Tan (Pink Inside)
Eyes: Blue
History: Parker never knew his parents. He grew up alone and lived in the forest to love the autumn season because the trees around him turned beautiful colors. His best friends are animals. He knew of the city and he had friends there too, an apartment and went to college. He's not by any means a social butterfly, he hardly talks and always has cookies on him. He is definitely a smartass and gets annoyed kinda easily, and isn't flat out rude but more passive aggressive. He hates social situations and would rather be reading Edgar Allan Poe. Kaia is his crush and best friend and they're always together, she is the only person he actually talks to and they know everything about each other.
View attachment 188828
View attachment 188883

Last edited:
I'm done drawing your oc. ^^
0kSWa6m.jpg

@Hopeless Opus
Thank you so much!

@vogelbiene
Ahh i'm so happy that you like it. ; v ;
I've been trying different styles trying to find something that works TwT

Back