• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

(Freebies) Post Your Request...!

Megina

Tater Tot
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (19) +
Update - 6/8/2020

Originally this was a Temp Freebie Thread. You could request to have your Island Rep and a Villager drawn, and I MIGHT just pick you! However, now I am opening this thread up to other requests.

Islands Reps and Villagers are still welcome!
But if you have an Original Character you would like drawn instead, feel free to post some reference images for them.

I am going to be opening up a USD Commission Shop - Which will be a way to guarantee you have your request drawn. However, I will still be coming back here from time to time to check in for a Random Freebie to doodle up! So def feel free to still post your requests here nvn/

Here Is My USD Shop!

------------------------------------------------------------

Note - I may do Island Reps only, instead of with a requested villager. We'll see how things go :'>

Another Note - Please do not PM me asking me to "Please" take your request. These are free, I am not able to draw everyone, I will be picking the designs that interest me most.

Another-Nother Note - Again, these are free! I am playing with an experimenting with different art styles, so what you get may be different than what someone else got.

A lot of people asked about sending tips or gifts last time, but they are not needed <3
( I am pretty well off in game owo;; )

I will include a link to my Ko-Fi though - As well as my Twitter!
Reblogs are always super appreciated <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Batch #1 Freebies

Freebie #1
Freebie #2
Freebie #3

Batch #2

Freebie #4
Freebie #5
Freebie #6

---

I'll be playing with the style, so I don't have any specific samples.
But you can see some of my art on my Tumblr or DA!

Last edited:
Your art is so cute omg <333

my island rep + goldie? :oops:
EYeGrx5UcAA36UG

EYeGrxuU0AEQFEH

ahhh super cuteee <3

here's my islander: https://toyhou.se/6897067.mikaiah (I do have an in-game screenshot i just gotta dig it up x_x)

for the hairs I like the black(or brown) -> pink gradient but stripes/highlights also look nice. :3
your choice on bun or long hair ^o^

If you could draw me with Fauna, I'd love that >o<

ahh your art is super cute! i'd love one of my rep and audie :3 <3

ty for considering!
55kfdb3.jpg

Omggggg your art is so pretty!!!! I would love one with Stella or Chester please!;
View attachment 261839
in game pic for ref
View attachment 261895 sorry I don't have a full photo but I hope the picture is ok! She's wearing a white beret + blue doll house dress + cherry blossom pochette +blue zori c:
Thanks for considering!!

woah omg your art is super nice! :eek: here is my character i would love her with stitches,

here

thanks so much for considering c:

i love your art!! i really like the way you use colours haha
i'd love to be with Marshal 🥺
here's a link to my whole island rep folder so you can pick an outfit if you'd like~ pink/brown hair is okay for any of them except the first and second outfits hehe:

thanks so much for considering!!

oh goshh your style is adorable!!!
I'd love if if you could draw my island rep with raddle!!

EYG5YXaUYAEC7gK.png

thank you for considering!💕

I love your art! I would love for my island rep to be drawn with Diana!

ED2C6BDC-D730-4397-9D28-82A312DB0147.jpeg

Thank you for considering :)

ah, you're art is so CUTE! not sure if you're still taking request or not, but if you are here's my islander:

EYYYoYKUYAA87HV

I'd love to be drawn with Poncho! Ty for the consideration! c:

Oh my gosh so many cute islanders ;A;
<3

Thank you for all the compliments too!
I'm home now from the doggo park, so I'm gonna get started <3

Your art is so lovely!
Would love a drawing of me with my best friend skye!
Thanks for considering!

Attachments

• me and skye!.jpg
    me and skye!.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 12
aahhh you already have so many requests, I hope you don't mind me dropping my ref hehe ;v; your art is adorable <333
I would love to be drawn with Marina the octopus!
ssYwgVF.jpg
9hj93io.jpg

Love your art! I’d love one of my island rep and Lily. Thank you for considering :giggle:

Last edited:
Back