• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Freebies = might take a while hahah

Anybody you like from here if you are interested! ♡

Have fun practicing drawing on your new tablet. Also out of curiosity, what tablet did you get? I am trying to look for an affordable tablet to buy for my birthday. :0

Skweekerz' OC and the first chibi I've ever drawn!!

Ghd1Qxs.png

Tried to follow the "big head, tiny body", but not the chubby part.. because she has a pretty thin build.
I guess I should do better on the outline because she looks like she's melting into her clothes ^^;
and sorry for the lame background, I'm still trying to learn how to do those XD

Anyway, hope you like it ~ <3

edit: fixed the ears a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Listed :)

Last edited:
Skweekerz' OC and the first chibi I've ever drawn!!

Ghd1Qxs.png

Tried to follow the "big head, tiny body", but not the chubby part.. because she has a pretty thin build.
I guess I should do better on the outline because she looks like she's melting into her clothes ^^;
and sorry for the lame background, I'm still trying to learn how to do those XD

Anyway, hope you like it ~ <3

edit: fixed the ears a bit

- - - Post Merge - - -

Listed :)

ITS CUTE AND AT THE SAME TIME BEAUTIFUL! (Also you drew art for a character that had barely any, which is awesome!)
Thank you so much! I love your chibi style. cx

Do you have a Toyhou.se so I can credit you? :0

aaah i really like your art :eek:
i need to try to get used to my tablet too xD i never thought it would be so hard o.o
could you maybe do her: http://sta.sh/21jn9w8h4ge9
in either outfit is fine :D
thanks for considering c:

aah i just want to make sure you saw that D: it was shortly before you lost your pen^^
i really like your art so i would love to see her in your style :3

If you would draw my Mayor Pen I would be honoured ❤️ I would love any style you choose to practice with :lemon:
References in my avatar, signature and this pic that started my whole "Mayor Pen signature look" lol :rolleyes:

24l2dyp.jpg

Just popped back in here to say how much I'm loving your art! I really see an improvement! :D

ITS CUTE AND AT THE SAME TIME BEAUTIFUL! (Also you drew art for a character that had barely any, which is awesome!)
Thank you so much! I love your chibi style. cx

Do you have a Toyhou.se so I can credit you? :0
I'm so glad you like it!! <3 I don't have a Toyhou.se, but it's all right~ ^^ thank you ;www;

aah i just want to make sure you saw that D: it was shortly before you lost your pen^^
i really like your art so i would love to see her in your style :3
Yepp, saw your post dear c: thank you!!

If you would draw my Mayor Pen I would be honoured ❤️ I would love any style you choose to practice with :lemon:
References in my avatar, signature and this pic that started my whole "Mayor Pen signature look" lol :rolleyes:

24l2dyp.jpg
Ooooh, nice mayor style lol I love how you matched with the barred knifejaw XDDD

Just popped back in here to say how much I'm loving your art! I really see an improvement! :D
Thank you so much!!! \(^u^)/ <3

hi! would you be willing to do another request from me? ^^

anyone from here would be appreciated!
omg!!??!??!?!? All your OCs are sooo adorable ;uuuu; I'll get you back in line then hahah ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe my OC, Polyeena, please? :)

#1 Senpai is next :3

I'm so happy there are a lot of requests, it gives me a reason to continue drawing aaaaaa <3 thank you everyone~~

Last edited:
#1 Senpai's OC! c:
Q3Igqyj.png

enjoy!! ^^

edit: fixed some minor mistakes

Last edited:
Created my first speedpaint for Utarara's OC, in case any of you are interested :)

If it seems like I don't know what I'm doing, it's because I'm a noob and I don't really know any shortcuts/techniques in Paint Tool Sai..

It's also the one of the reasons why it's sped up 32x XDD

Created my first speedpaint for Utarara's OC, in case any of you are interested :)

If it seems like I don't know what I'm doing, it's because I'm a noob and I don't really know any shortcuts/techniques in Paint Tool Sai..

It's also the one of the reasons why it's sped up 32x XDD

ohoho i am honored xD
I love it thank you <3

ohoho i am honored xD
I love it thank you <3

You're welcome c:

Alesha's mayor!

5Yvbs0z.png

without text [x]
transparent [x]

In all truthfulness, this is the most detailed work I have ever done even though it isn't that good XD

The dress kinda stumped me, and I almost forgot the fancy pin... which was a bit difficult because I don't really know how to draw flowers hehe ^^'

Enjoy!!~

I like everyones oc and i'm looking forward to seeing mine when its done also I like the speedpaints?

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

You're welcome c:

Alesha's mayor!

5Yvbs0z.png

without text [x]
transparent [x]

In all truthfulness, this is the most detailed work I have ever done even though it isn't that good XD

The dress kinda stumped me, and I almost forgot the fancy pin... which was a bit difficult because I don't really know how to draw flowers hehe ^^'

Enjoy!!~

aaah i think you really did a great job with her :D

You're welcome c:

Alesha's mayor!

5Yvbs0z.png

without text [x]
transparent [x]

Enjoy!!~

Its amazing! Noob?! I think not! She is wonderful!! Imma send you a treat! Would you prefer tbt or a collectible??

Any of mine if you're interested?
http://toyhou.se/WulfNat/characters

7jGq2nK.png

Enjoy <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also!!! Lately I havent been feeling as motivated to draw anything..

One reason, I had a huge art block when I was working on Pokemanz's OC Amber and I had no idea how to draw her. It took two days to get my gears running.
I also feel like I am not improving at all. I'm not saying I will quit, but maybe I should take a small break.
Lastly, anxiety is slowly creeping in and I can't concentrate because of... many obligations that I need to attend to.

So. Yes, I am stopping for a bit. I am sorry to those who I didnt get to yet. But, don't worry !! I'll be back when I 'recover'. That's a promise!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its amazing! Noob?! I think not! She is wonderful!! Imma send you a treat! Would you prefer tbt or a collectible??

Aaaa thank you so much ~
You don't have to send a treat omg XDD <3

Back