• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Freebies = might take a while hahah

Wow, looks great :D I can tell your getting the hang of colouring ;)

Thank you! and yes, I believe I'm learning quite quickly haha

Maybe my Oc?

wzbQi8b.png

Starting yours next :)

Thank you! Sorry I just got this.. I'm using my phone since my mom turned off my Wi-Fi on my iPad :/

I did not know if you saw mine but I think you will like mine?

I saw yours, don't worry! I will get to it as soon as I finish with the requests that came before yours.

Also, I'll be going out of town for 3 days so sorry for the delay!

D3athsdoppelganger's OC is done!

cyfm5ZU.jpg

Had some trouble with the wings and scarf :/

Last edited:
your art is great!!
I'll put my mayor for consideration if you'd like ~

imageedit_2_7216378495.jpg
imageedit_4_7523753825.jpg
m...jpg

your art is great!!
I'll put my mayor for consideration if you'd like ~

if you're still doing these please consider mine :)
http://sta.sh/22cewl8ovj4e?edit=1

Both of yours listed c:

Gosh you are so good with human anatomy XD
then theres me
i draw lil cheebs

aaa,you are too kind!! thank you ;u;
your chibis are way cute!! i cant really draw cheebs too well XD

Both of yours listed c:

aaa,you are too kind!! thank you ;u;
your chibis are way cute!! i cant really draw cheebs too well XD

its basically huge heads, big eyes, and nubby limbs lol
thank you though cx

Sorry, I accidentally replied under my sister's account. Yes, I can take your request, though it may take a while as there are many requests I still have to do. If you're ok with waiting, feel free to make a request c:

Awesome :)!!
Would you mind drawing my mayor Everette?:) take as much time as you'd like to get to her c:
Thank you so much!!!<3HNI_0080-1.jpg

Oooh I like your style so far!

Drawing on a tablet can certainly get some getting used to, but once you do, it's really worth it. Especially with some of the effects and colors you can achieve! :D Best of luck to you with practicing~

And of course, I wouldn't mind some art either if you're up to it > u < No pressure tho!
Here are some of my babs ♥

Oooh I like your style so far!

Drawing on a tablet can certainly get some getting used to, but once you do, it's really worth it. Especially with some of the effects and colors you can achieve! :D Best of luck to you with practicing~

And of course, I wouldn't mind some art either if you're up to it > u < No pressure tho!
Here are some of my babs ♥

Thank you so much ~ Yeah, drawing on tab can be a little confusing sometimes like it's already been a week since I started??? and I'm still not used to it hhaha

Your OCs look so adorably interesting, I can't wait to draw them ;uuu;b

aaah i really like your art :eek:
i need to try to get used to my tablet too xD i never thought it would be so hard o.o
could you maybe do her: http://sta.sh/21jn9w8h4ge9
in either outfit is fine :D
thanks for considering c:

GUYS I lost my tab pen! I took the tab out of town with me so I could continue working.. Had it with me until I headed back home, and I finished with Ossy's mayor drawing on the road.

So I took a break and put my tablet and laptop in my bag. INCLUDING THE PEN and I know this for a fact because my pen fell from my seat while I was putting the tablet in my bag and I KNOW I picked it up..

Now I just checked my bag and it's not there. I am worried sick, I don't want to buy a whole new pen when I know I can find it somewhere in the house/car.

Requests are currently on hold for now until I find my pen and requests are still open... sorry for the inconvenience everyone :(

Last edited:
Back