• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Free White Festive Trees (currently offline > busy irl)

I'd like one! I'll still pay you as I don't enjoy letting other ppl pay for my stuff haha.

if you're sure you don't want it free, that's fine ^^;; could you tell me your fc so i can add you and open?

Last edited:
Hey! Are you free today for me to pick up the three trees?

yep! i can open shortly if you give me a minute to boot up my game; i just woke up

- - - Post Merge - - -

gate's open!

Last edited:
Hello :blush:

I would like to buy 2 tress. Are they still free? If not how much do they cost TBT oder IGB?

Dahlia~ :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saw your post :blush:

Hello :blush:

I would like to buy 2 tress. Are they still free? If not how much do they cost TBT oder IGB?

Dahlia~ :cool:

i still have 10 of the 20 i was asked to give away, so they're free ♡ i'll add you as soon as tickle gets theirs

- - - Post Merge - - -

dahlia, i'm gonna go ahead and add you first since tickle isn't responding c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

open again!

OkiDoki, I'm ready :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

on my way

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, they are sooo pretty :blush:

Hahahaha your townflag is very sweet :D

Hahahaha your townflag is very sweet :D

aw, thank you ♡ it's kind of a coat of arms for my mayor (an artist) and my best friend's mayor (a pirate). i tried to make us our own jolly roger, haha

Ah, that's sweet
I really like self made flags ...
...and pirates hahaha :p

Hi! I'd like to get one if you still have any free ones left! :3 If they're not free anymore, how much are they priced?

Hello! I would love a free white festive tree. If there are any available. Thanks for doing this!

Back