• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Free Villager Giveaway Raffle #6 (AC:NH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatimari

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Bells
Feedback
100% (52) +
Hi there! I hope you are having a great day!

I am hosting a free raffle giveaway for you to finally get that villager you've been wanting so badly but can't seem to get!

Raffle ends at 10:00PM EST, Thursday, August 13th, 2020.
My time zone is EST (UTC-4).

Pick up date if you win: Wednesday, August 19th, 2020
Please be certain you can have an open plot on this day and you're available in order to be fair and courteous to everyone else!

- Sherb
- Audie
- Raymond
- Dom
- Judy
- Reneigh
- Cyd
- Megan
- Coco
- Gaston

- Iggly
~
How does this work?
Post below what villager you want, your character's name, and the name of your island, along with whatever else you so desire to add. You can list all of your dreamies/desired villagers if you want, but know that you'll have to choose only one if you win. The number of your post will be your "raffle ticket" number, and one number will be randomly procured when the contest ends. That post number will win. Therefore please refrain from posting your questions below, please message me directly instead! And please refrain from chatting/correcting others, so that the forum is neat and only full of entries. Only one entry per person! If you have more than one person on your island, each person may have one entry, provided they are other individuals and not multiple characters used by the same individual. If you have won, I will like your post and contact you privately!
~
What method are you using to get the villager I want?
I will be inviting villagers to the campsite via Amiibo, and in three days time they will move into my island. I will then invite another Amiibo and in another three days this new villager will move in, and your villager will move out. I do not time travel. I am a long-time Animal Crossing player who grew up with Resetti and Nintendo's other anti-TT antics so I am firm on this, thanks for understanding.
~
Why are you doing this?
I am grateful for having found this community and want to give back in a way. I love helping others and making someone's day. I also understand how disheartening it can be when you've used up over 200+ NMTs and still can't find your dreamy, or they're too expensive to possibly afford without stress. I've chosen to give away villagers for free in a raffle format to make it more fun, and because I can't help everyone all at once, especially since I do not TT. So this helps me regulate the flow of demand in a way, if that makes sense? I plan on doing these a couple times a week as villagers move in/out, so feel free to enter as many of my raffles as you wish!
~
Disclaimer
It is never my intention to harm anyone. It is important that you understand the potential risks involved, and educate yourself on any possible glitches. Below is a video that is one of many helpful resources on understanding more about this. Please educate yourself. Time travelers are at a higher risk for glitches than others, and sometimes it doesn't matter at all whether you TT or not. Know that I have done this multiple times and nothing has ever gone wrong, but that doesn't mean that something never could go wrong. Please be warned and enter this raffle at your own discretion, since AC:NH is still in its early versions! Entering the raffle means you understand and accept any risks and I assume no responsibility nor liability. By entering you also confirm that you have read and understand all of the above. Thank you!
~
By entering you are confirming that you have read, understand, and accept all of the above.
Disqualification is at my discretion if I believe you to have not read and understand all of the above in full.

~

Best of luck everyone~!
πŸ–€

Villager: Genji
Name: Comet
Island: Starfall

Appreciate these types of giveaways. Would love my dreamy Genji. ❀

Villager: Roscoe
Name: Jenn
Island: Woolly

i think these giveaway are so much fun! it also helps bring a new setting in all this sitting and waiting for your dreamie!

Villager: Bob
Name: Rafa
Island: SΓ£o Son

Thanks for holding a giveaway! Also hi, I'm new to the forums (just got the game) but a longtime Animal Crossing player. Thanks again, I know we all appreciate the love!

Edit: villager found but tysm for the giveaway regardless!
I have never had this much trouble finding a specific villager! He would fill the cranky spot on my island. I just wanted to say thank you for hosting these giveaways, it’s a lovely and fun opportunity and wish everyone the best of luck.

Last edited:
Villager: Dobie or Sherb
Name: Poki
Island: Hugletts

What a kind thing to do to have a giveaway like this! Good luck to everyone, I would love to have one of my dreamies, Sherb or Dobie, I've been searching for them for awhile now!

Villager: Kabuki or Genji
Name: Sophia
Island: Poconos

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Congratulations Tutle! My cat whacked around a die, and rolled a 2, then a 5, then a 2 again, so she has spoken! I will contact you privately.

Good luck to everyone in the next raffle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back