Not open for further replies.
Town name:Kyandi
Mayor name:Zhenee
Number of the shape chosen: shape 1
Background image (animated or not): Animated
Friend code (optional):0920-1319-3898
Dream address (optional):7700-6917-4439
I know it's closed, so take your time.

I'm very very sorry but I can't do any of the sigs that you have requested <.< I'm too busy because of school and I've just realized that I'll rarely have some free time during this school year so I can't run this shop anymore. I hope to reopen it next summer or maybe during Christmas holidays, who knows. Sorry again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How is it disrespectful? NOT trying to argue/debate just confused and curious.

Ergh... I didn't get it, what's wrong? xD

How exactly? Do I put before? Or after? What is the exact thing you put in? I haven't been able to do it, it's been about 2 or 3 weeks.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

Oh, no, not to you! Shaymin Skies said it was disrespectful for Ababba to get the image link off her imgur account. I don't see how it's disrespectful at all, so I was just asking.

How exactly? Do I put before? Or after? What is the exact thing you put in? I haven't been able to do it, it's been about 2 or 3 weeks.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Post Merge - - -[/COLOR]

Oh, no, not to you! Shaymin Skies said it was disrespectful for Ababba to get the image link off her imgur account. I don't see how it's disrespectful at all, so I was just asking.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay! ^^ I got it now xD
Anyway you have to put "[IMG]" before the link of the sig and "" after it :)

With spaces or all together? Actually, could you just copy and paste whatever you put in to upload it?

Last edited:
With spaces or all together? Actually, could you just copy and paste whatever you put in to upload it?
All together, in this way:
DK2Za4n.png

(can't paste it cause would appeared the image instead of the url)

Oh okay. Thanks so much! For the signature and helping me upload it! Sending some bells as a thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back