• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Free Signatures (Closed for now)

Mary

lemon girl 🍋
Bells
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Summer Shell
Kirby Easter Egg
Mother's Day Carnation
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (225) +

So I've recently started to enjoy playing around in Photoshop, and I'd like to try making a couple of signatures! If you'd like one, please fill out the form below.

Username:
Town name:
Mayor Name:
Theme/colors:
Extras:

Extras I can add:
-additional text
-friend code
- villager image
- villager sprites
- any additional images

Important note: By default, I make the signatures as large as possible (250 pixels x 715 pixels). If you would like to include other items in your signature like additional text, spoilers, etc., I will need to make your signature smaller so that you don't get a warning for having an oversize signature. Alternatively, you can put the signature in a spoiler. Let me know if you'd like a specific size and I'm happy to do that for you.

1. -
  2. -
  3. -
439056rvbdehj1y0.gif

hNzr7jh.gif

6hPSjjE.gif

wUd3jLk.gif

4BT1G45.gif

ye3VSLq.gif

KeeItdw.gif

fDb2XCU.gif

Last edited:
hey there can you show me an example? I may be interested

For 2 tbt, I'll take a shot. Also, do you want a certain form? For now I'll try to type it out as clearly as I can.

Username: Stella-Io
Theme: dark, creepy, magical & if you can incorporate it, a spell circle would be awesome
Colours: mostly black and purple, maybe some accents of yellow
Text: Mayor (<if it fits) Kasumi of Moriyo Village
Other notes: none I can think of

Last edited:
HYNQuGU.gif

Here's a sample I made just now. I would put the villager sprites at the bottom or wherever you would like.

Last edited:
Ooh nice. Seeing an example I would like to order more sigs for my other towns, but I'll keep it to one order for now so I don't overwhelm you.

I don't really want villager sprites for this one, cause I haven't got all my dreamies yet, plus Moriyo Village isn't a creepy town, it's just a phase I'm goin throu right now, I like creepy looking stuff.

I’d like a pastel pink dessert one with coco if possible!!
My mayor is Allytria
My town: Cakesuki
Please include my friend code too!!

Ooh nice. Seeing an example I would like to order more sigs for my other towns, but I'll keep it to one order for now so I don't overwhelm you.

I don't really want villager sprites for this one, cause I haven't got all my dreamies yet, plus Moriyo Village isn't a creepy town, it's just a phase I'm goin throu right now, I like creepy looking stuff.

hNzr7jh.gif

Here you go :) Hope it's good enough!

Last edited:
Omg, it's so awesome! I went ahead and sent the tbt, thank you for it :D Will be back again for more.

Username: DubiousDelphine
Theme:Crows flying in the sunset
Colours: Black, sunset (yellow, red, orange)
Text: Oddie of Town Karasuno
Other notes: Will this be too hard for you? This is for my WW town XD

I’d like a pastel pink dessert one with coco if possible!!
My mayor is Allytria
My town: Cakesuki
Please include my friend code too!!

Here you go :)
wUd3jLk.gif

Hope you like it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg, it's so awesome! I went ahead and sent the tbt, thank you for it :D Will be back again for more.

So glad you liked it! It was fun to make! Thank you so much for the tbt!

Hi! If you got room for one more, would you mind doing one for me as well? This is my first time asking for one, so I'll list what I can.

Mayor name is Alyssa
Town name is Oceana
Theme: Pink Fairytale with sort of a woods theme to it if you can, but if you can't, I'll just take anything pink fairytale
You can list my current friend code too which is on the sidebar I believe

Thank you so much! :D

Username: DubiousDelphine
Theme:Crows flying in the sunset
Colours: Black, sunset (yellow, red, orange)
Text: Oddie of Town Karasuno
Other notes: Will this be too hard for you? This is for my WW town XD

6hPSjjE.gif

Here you go! It was fun to make!

oml I love it! sending tbt now!
Will definetly ask for more soon!

Last edited:
Hi! If you got room for one more, would you mind doing one for me as well? This is my first time asking for one, so I'll list what I can.

Mayor name is Alyssa
Town name is Oceana
Theme: Pink Fairytale with sort of a woods theme to it if you can, but if you can't, I'll just take anything pink fairytale
You can list my current friend code too which is on the sidebar I believe

Thank you so much! :D
4BT1G45.gif

All done! Hope this is good enough!

Hey, if you're still doing this, I'd like to order another for one of my other towns.

Theme: summer vibes, beachy, sunshine
Colours: yellow, blue and white
Text: Mayor Marisol of Luminosa
Other notes: also no sprites, as I've only obtained 2 dreamies for this town as of now, and one lives in one of my other towns.

Is there a set price, Mary?

There isn't. I didn't want to set one right away because I am new at this and wasn't sure what they'd be worth, or even if anyone would be interested. Any amount at all is appreciated.

Hey, if you're still doing this, I'd like to order another for one of my other towns.

Other notes: also no sprites, as I've only obtained 2 dreamies for this town as of now, and one lives in one of my other towns.
Hey! Sorry for the late reply! I've been on vacation, but I'm back now and will hopefully be able to start on it tonight! Thanks for coming back again!

Last edited:

Here you go! Hope it's what you wanted! If not, I can edit it!
ye3VSLq.gif

Last edited:
Back