• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Free Signatures (Closed for now)

Zhjqoy2.gif

Here you go! :)

Hiya again! So I'm gonna be updating my town cause of the fact I was having such a hard time making a winter themed town.

Username: PeridotParadise
Town name: Mapleton
Mayor Name: Kyle
Theme/colors: Fall, so like oranges and falling leaves and stuff.
Extras: Nothing this time. :)

I hope this is OK!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and for a suggestion of a price... 5 or 10 TBT sounds good? That's normally what signatures go for.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you! Finals are making life stressful right now, but once they're over I'll finish up. Sorry for the wait!

haii! And I thought these look amazing, and I decided why not ask you to make a signature, because they look so cool! >w<

Username: dawn_crossing (I so wish to change it ;3;)
Town Name: Konoko
Mayor Name: Keely
Theme/colors: Pastel/Kawaii & Light pink.
Extras: Could you add Rilakkuma little bears in there (if you could) And could you also add my friend code in it as well?
It's 1650-7144-8757

And thank you for doing this! ミ☆

These look so good!! I would love to have one made by you if you aren't too busy :)

Username: Kub
Town name: Padstow
Mayor Name: Kub
Theme/colors: Rainy/forest/cabin aesthetic
Extras: villager sprites: beau and erik, extra text: "Please feed the deer"

Thank you so much! Also no worries if you're too busy to work on this :)

Hiya I would like to give it a shot^^
Username: Norimagical
Town name: Starfall
Mayor name: Nori
Theme colors: something pink and lacy or cute Sanrio characters are good too go crazy lol
Extras: villager sprites: Muffy (she?s my absolute fav)

I appreciate you doing this and also I hope I?m not too late take you time it?s no rush!^^

hello!!! I'd love one, if it's no trouble please!

Username: derpykat (with lowercase d if that's okay! I prefer it with that ahaha)
Town name: Sakura
Mayor Name: Tia
Theme/colors: a soft lightish pink would be lovely - e.g. like the colour hoodie the character in my icon is wearing! and if possible, cherry blossom themed too!

thank you!! I'm not sure if you're still doing them for free, so if you'd like tbt please do let me know!

Hi! These look so good; may I have one?

Username: phosphora
Town name: Irisia
Mayor Name: Analise
Theme/colors: a field of flowers
Extras: my friend code

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Back